Chapter 16

Harry's pov;

It was around 4pm, Laur was packing her bag for when she's staying at mine. She threw some leggings, 2 hoodies and sweatpants into her gear bag. She ran into her bathroom and got her toothpaste. She looked a little more relaxed and that made me feel less tense.

"OH MY GOD" I heard Laura shout from her bathroom . I got up quickly thinking it was something serious until she finished her sentence, "DO I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THAT" I couldn't help but laugh as I walked into the bathroom and saw her staring at herself in fright in the mirror.

"Harry before we go I gotta have a shower, I look desperate." She let out a kinda laugh but it sounded more like a sigh. "No you don't, you look great" I said sarcastically. She punched me in the shoulder, "Get out Styles" she said playfully.

 "Yes ma'am." She turned on the shower and I just fell onto her bed and waited patiently. I looked around her room and I noticed some stuff. I knew Laura was big into music, she had a load of vinyl records on her wall. Her room was painted this shade of grey, and she had white and black furniture. I stood up and took a closer look at her records.

Some artists I never even heard of were up there. I walked over to the other side of her room, to her vinyl and stook on one of the records left beside it. I played it and turned it up. I tapped my foot along with the beat and thought she had a great taste in music.

the shower stopped and I think she could hear the record playing because I could hear her belting the lyrics. "Yes Laura take it away!" I said while clapping my hands, I heard her laugh as she turned on what sounded like a blow dryer.

When she was finally done she opened her door and walked out. I looked in her direction and stared. Wow she looked amazing. Her long brown hair was just straightened in a ponytail, she was wearing a white tee with her well known grey ripped jeans.

She wasn't wearing any makeup which I find beautiful about her, she throws on her nike runners and looks over at me "That's my favourite record." she smiles as she says that. "I couldn't tell" I say giggling back. 

"You heard me singing!" she burst out laughing as did I, we both look at eachother and just completely stop laughing, trying to keep a serious face, then bursting into laughter again and again.

"You ready Laur?" I ask as she slung her bag over her shoulder. She nods her head but before we go I walk over to her and take her bag from her shoulder, "Let me" I say raising my eyebrows. "What a gentlemen" she says to me. I chuckle in response and we walk downstairs.

"Thank You Har, for letting me stay at your house. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. You've helped me smile through the last couple of days even though it's been really hard" She pulls me into a hug. I can smell her perfume and dayum it smells good.. Snap out of it Har. 

"Aw Laura I'm glad I could make you happy." I smile a genuine smile at her and we make our way out of her house. She locks her door and puts the key in her jean pocket. We turn around and make our way out of her driveway.

We turned the corner and I was stunned at who I saw before me.

"Kian?"

                                        SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER I APOLOGIZE THERE WILL BE A LONG ONE SOON I PROMISE!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR VOTING I HONESTLY LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT SO FAR? LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.