Making Love for First Time

Editor(or Me) :- This Story is Written by TheLucky38 on fanfiction.net , I am here to just share this story . If you like it , You can appreciate him/her On Fanfiction.net

Disclamer :- Kids below 16 should not read this story as It contain Sexual Content.

TheLucky38: Welcome to the final chapter of Resistance is Futile. I have to say that I had no idea that my story would be this popular, despite it being my first Amourshipping lemon. Let alone my first Pokémon lemon. I just feel like I really get Ash and Serena good enough to make it into something like this. Now this is mostly a lemon chapter, since it is the final chapter. So if you're not old enough, or can't handle it, then please do not read it. If you do, I hope you'll like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room is filled with romantic desires, with the aroma of apple cinnamon. Ash, who is laying down on the makeshift bed, consisted of one blanket and two pillows, waits for Serena, as she walks slowly towards him, while swaying her hips, slowly, to the left and right. Her soft, smooth, naked body is shown by candles that make the room shine, and reflecting her skin like a mirror. Her hourglass figure makes Ash so aroused that his cock begins to hurt. He even saw Serena's juices going down her legs, dripping onto the carpet floor. Ash couldn't wait to be inside Serena, to feel and become one with her.

Ash looks up to see Serena's double D breasts. Oh they were a sight to behold. As they jiggle up and down, as if they wanted to be touched by Ash's rough hands, and smooth tongue. Like they wanted to be played with repeatedly. And her bright, red nipples desired to be pulled, licked, and sucked down to make them even redder than before. Even her ass, her perfectly, big, bubble ass, looked so nice and tender. It took a lot of restraint to quell Ash's desires, so that Serena can come closer.

But then Serena stops, just in front of Ash's legs. At first, he'd thought that she was neverous again. Especially when she starts shaking, as if it where cold in his room. Perhaps she's thinking that this was a bad idea, that they weren't ready for this. Ash didn't want to force her to go through with this. When he looked up at Serena, so he can reassure her that it's ok to wait a little longer. He was shocked to see that she was smiling. Not her regular smile, but a devilish one. That Devious Serena. Before he could say anything, she quickly quickly sits down on his chest, her pussy near his face.

Serena's plan worked like a charm. Shaking like that not only made Ash let down his guard, but also gave her the opportunity to take control. She remembered a certain fantasy that she could of done in the shower with Ash, but wanted her spanking one to come true first. Since he refused to give her the spanking she wanted, it was time to put the other one in effect. "So. You'd thought that I would have second thoughts, hmm?" She said innocently.

Judging by Serena's actions, it seems that she brought out another trick. "You really got mhmmm." Ash's words turned into muffs when a certain taste, with some blond hair, entered his mouth. It was his new favorite drink. He'd rather have this than anything else in his mouth. So sweet, so tasty, so delectable. Just before he can touch it with his tongue, Serena moves her pussy forward. Causing his nose to inhale on instinct, making him more horney.

"Don't do anything with that skillful tongue of yours. At least not yet." warned Serena. There was no resistance coming from Ash. It seems that her word is law on this encounter. "This is just a little payback for not giving me the spanking I deserved."

'Oh. So that's the reason.' Ash thought to himself. It was hard not to follow Serena's fierce orders. Not only because she said to, but it was also the taste of her pussy juices. They seemed to be flowing inside his mouth. He can at least breath through his nose. Good thing too, otherwise he'd have to push her off. In this case, that was the last thing he wanted to do. Because he wants to smell, and taste, her so badly. If he follows her commands, then it'll all be worth it. That, and he wanted to know what it was like to be dominated. From his Kalosian Queen.