Hormonal Changes

This Story is Written by TheLucky38 on fanfiction.net , I am here to just share this story . If you like it , You can appreciate him/her On Fanfiction.net

Disclamer :- Kids below 16 should not read this story as It contain Sexual Content

~~~~~~

Ah, Pallet town. Where the journey of Ash Ketchum began, and his legend will ring throughout history. For he has achieved his dream, his title, and everything that he'd work so hard to make into reality. Ash has become a Pokémon Master. Ever since he won the Kalos League, he is now a great Pokémon Master. So great, that he came back to all the previous regions and wins all the Leagues that he lost, long ago . He met up with all his friends, like Misty, May, Dawn, Brock, Iris, and Cilan. The most important person is one girl, who has by his side, and always inspires him, that has joins him on his journey, and started a romantic relationship. That girl's name is Serena.

His girlfriend, with so much compassion and beauty, was always on Ash's mind, from their childhood, from the day they reunited, despite not remembering at first, to where they are right now. They share their hopes, their dreams, and their endless love. Serena was the first to confess, when Ash won in the Kalos League. Telling Ash that she has always loved him since they were kids. Her only wish is to never see him go away, ever again. Not without her, that is. At first, the two of them were silent. Almost a minute after, and before Serena feared the worse, Ash holds onto her shoulders, and finally shared their very first kiss. It was so magical that they didn't noticed the crowd cheering for the two lovers. Since the Kalos League, and the final Pokémon Performance, that Serena has won, they agree to journey together. Although there weren't any show cases, since it was only popular in Kalos, she tries being a Pokémon Coordinator. To her, it was just like being a performer, as she wins many of those contests, despite being up against May and Dawn along the way. Serena wasn't called Kalos Queen for nothing.

During their time together, Serena has seen the world in a whole different way. Ash told her many stories about the places he's been. How him and his friends challenged gyms, had some fun in many cities, enjoyed other events, helping people and Pokémon alike, and defeating evil organizations like Team Rocket. Serena loves his stories, but was always mad when he told her about his 'other female companions.' Ash assured her that they were just friends, but Serena kept a close eye on them, whenever they meet again. Eventually, she stopped being jealous, knowing that Ash has a heart that says, 'I won't leave you for another.' She knows, because that's what her heart says too.

Their journey together is far from over. There are so many other places in the world that they haven't visit, or revisit, yet. Though they do take their time before going to another place. They both agreed that they do need to take it easy once in awhile. It started when they got to back Pallet town, after coming back from Kalos, where they met as childhood friends. Ash told his mom that he was going on another journey, to previous regions and beyond. Serena's rebel side, a side that he really takes a liking to, even before they got together, told him that they just got here, and wanted to take it easy for awhile. Ash learned from his mom, a time long ago, that when you don't listen to your girlfriend, it gets from crazy, to crazier, to the craziest moments. Not the good kind of crazy either. So they decided to stay longer, every time they came back. Eventually, he got used to the idea. Knowing that every moment with Serena felt like heaven. Even if Team Rocket keeps stalking them, they'll just keep knocking them down together!

They're both 18 years old now. Ash is wearing a new Kalos jacket, new by size at least. He didn't want to have a new design because he was just so used to it. What he had underneath was a custom made, black tee shirt that had a heart picture of him and Serena. They got it from the picture with Clemont, Bonnie, and Korrina, when they were searching for the Lucarionite. Serena tells him to update the photo, since they're older now. He'll change when he feels like it, but he'd better hurry up. Especially when she told him multiple times this year alone. Serena's outfit was the same too, except she has three hearts, red, pink, and purple on her black shirt. Like her Ryhorn outfit, it was from her hips to the top, her black leggings are now see through, and her hair was longer, down to her elbow.