Chapter One: Miscreant

A little Marichat thing I've been wanting to do!

Marinette has now officially lost all her 'feelings' for Adrien after his 'high road' nonsense, with the realization that she hardly knew the model, and how creepy her stalker regime was. In fact, she thought she would fall for Luka, with the boy being a sweet, handsome, talented, gentleman. Not a silly, mangy alley cat!

Adrien soon realizes that his 'love' for Ladybug was nothing more than an infatuation for a stranger, and opens his eyes to Marinette, the shy, sweet, beautiful, and clumsy girl, while accidentally revealing his crush on the baker's daughter to Ladybug as Chat Noir, not knowing he'd just told Marinette he has a huge crush on well, her!

One thing led to another, and now, the pair just casually hang out, and just enjoy their time together.

My salt shaker's full, so I'll be sprinkling it all across this one!

But what? I have a bit of sugar and 'redemption' over-flowing as well?

Read on to see who gets who!

[This takes place before Season Four, and after the 'Ladybug' episode]

[Most characters shall be OOC (out of character) in this for the salt to sink into the reader's wound]

[This is NOT AT ALL related to canon]

[I do not own Miraculous Ladybug or any of the characters mentioned below, I own only this story]

Enjoy!

-----------------------

Marinette looked out the window. Paris looked so prepossessing during the morning. The day was cool and balmy, a thing which the girl absolutely loved. Warm, frizzy, rays of sunshine soaking into your skin while a gentle, calming breeze blows is a truly unique and amazing feeling.

The petite, winsome girl didn't mind being alone, in the last bench. She quite enjoyed it. More time to work on her paid commissions, more time to think up of who to give which Miraculous, strategies, cake designs, new flavors, new recipes, new designs and styles, and new combo moves in Mecha Strike, so she could see her father's defeated face, and her mother's proud face.

She didn't mind how almost all her 'friends' left her, how all her classmates except Nathaniel, Alix, Nino, and Juleka left her side, and flocked over to a pathetic liar with rotten sausages for hair and an appalling sense of fashion. It left her with true friends, her faithful friends. Ones who wouldn't ask her for favors constantly, those who always insisted they pay for anything she did for them even though she told them she could do it for free, ones who constantly encouraged her.

Chloe was secretly the girl's supporter along with Zoe, Luka, and Kagami, but after being going to New York with Zoe, she couldn't do much.

-----------------------

Marinette was happy that she could see the true colors of her former crush, a spineless coward, who did nothing but help a liar spin her web of lies stronger and bigger, who did nothing when her sketchbook was torn, and who didn't even wish her a happy birthday, because of 'photo-shoots', photo-shoots with Lila Rossi. Last year, she would have been crushed and heartbroken, probably cry a lot, but yet, this year, every single time, she couldn't be less bothered about the young model, since someone else clad in black was always there for her.

Chat Noir.

The most handsome, cute, sweet, funny, kind, smart, loyal, handsome and downright perfect boy she had ever had the pleasure of meeting.