25

You ran out of Yuji's room and straight to the courtyard where you laid on the green grass, staring at the blue cloudy sky. You don't care if you're in your pjs outside. They're the most comfortable clothes to wear. You needed fresh air to forget what happened earlier. Luckily, you didn't see anything but you wished you didn't have to be stuck in that position.

"I wish I was a baby now..." you sighed, feeling your face cool off as your body temperature dropped to normal.

Y/n, think about something that's not related to Yuji because it'll make your brain fry! You told yourself, convincing yourself to think about irrelevant stuff to take him off your mind.

Shortly, a voice entered your personal bubble and you knew who it was.

"Y/n!!" Yuji stood behind your head as he stared down at you. He blocked your view of the sky with his concerned eyes bulging out.

"Yes?"

Yuji's face grew increasingly red in the blink of an eye. "Did you see—"

"No," you coolly said since you prepared for this moment. "Don't worry about it because I chose to forget it ever happened this morning."

Instantly, Yuji felt reassured and mentally wiped off his sweat. Thank goodness. I wouldn't know what to do if she saw my junk. It'd be hard to act normal with her.

Then a question popped in your head to change the subject, "When you were in your baby form, did you retain your adult brain? Or were you a complete baby?" You prayed he didn't remember how affectionate you were with him. You acted like a whole new person and it's hard for you to unsee it.

A gentle smile appeared on his face and his eyes looked at you with warmth and appreciation. "You'll be a great mom one day,"

Your eyes widened from the fact he remembered everything and you got embarrassed. Your ears couldn't tell whether he was joking or being genuine but it didn't matter that much because you don't want kids. Sitting up, you could barely force yourself to lock eyes with him to say this, "I'm not too sure about that!" You dryly chuckled, trying to sound as normal as possible. "I tried my best taking care of you." You planted your eyes on the ground.

Yuji shook his head and refuted your statement. "No, you did well! I'm satisfied with how great you were taking care of me. You fed me, changed me, played with me! Don't doubt your ability, y/n!! I'm proud of you!" His words lightened your chest from the fact you weren't a terrible caretaker. If he believed you did great, you trusted him. It caused your heart to skip a beat from how comforting it was.

"Thanks,"

"Yeah. I remember how ecstatic you were whenever you squished our faces together—hmphhh!"

You clapped your hand over his mouth, refusing to hear what you did with him as your ear flared up. You don't want to hear it.

/////

In the student lounge with the trio, you were eating grapes when Gojo popped inside the room in his swim trunks and a red floral button down shirt with his black sunglasses on.

The room was dead silent as nobody knew why Gojo was dressed like that and what he wanted too. Neither you nor Megumi wanted to speak up. You guys always encountered weird things with him ever since you and Megumi were little. It's better not to know. However, Nobara and Yuji were the brave souls who dared to ask why he was wearing that in autumn.

"Sensei, aren't you cold?" Yuji asked.

"Why do you look like you're going to the beach?" Nobara added, scanning him up and down with a puzzled look.