23. [Neccesities]

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

"I missed you." He whispered to the tiny space between you two, only for you to hear. Megumi looked at you delighted, his eyes were not leaving you, he felt that if he takes them off you, you will disappear. He was right there where he wanted, laying on his side facing you on the bed your head rested on his extended arm meanwhile he caressed your waist with his thumb. "You can't imagine."

Your smile widened. "Is that so?" He nodded lost in your eyes as he kept his tender small touches, you were melting underneath him. A thought came into your mind. "This was all Gojo-sensei right? How'd he let you come?"

Megumi ben t his arm to rest his head on his hand while he thoughtfully stared into the wall. "He call me about a week ago and told me that you were looking tired and devastated; as if you didn't sleep at night." He explain, his hand kept caressing your waist.  "I insisted on visiting you guys, surprisingly he agreed.  He said it would do you good 'being with a handsome man like me.' SO, here I am."

"Right here with me you are," you said out loud to yourself as if it wasn't true. "How's everyone back home?"

"They are fine, everyone misses you." He smiled softly while tucking a hair behind your ear, he placed his hand back to your waist moving past it to rest it on you lower back to draw circles there. His hands were really warm. "We've been training like crazy for the event."

"Maki kicked your ass didn't she?"

He frowned and an adorable pout adorned his lips. " I am offended and jealous."

"Jealous? of Maki?" You grinned  and your eyes went down to his lips. Normally, Megumi was serious and dull but whenever it was just the two of you, he opened up more  each time you were together. Seeing him pout and openly express he is jealous, made you feel things. "Why?"

"Last time, the both of you shamelessly flirted in front of me." He deadpanned and his hand around your waist tightened. "What would you do if I flirt with Nishimiya in front of you?"

Your stomach dropped but you you made no sign to show him about it, it made you jealous. To top it off  the smirk on his face showed that he might be capable of doing it, you know he is kidding, you know this us a joke but you can't help but feel like it isn't. "I'd kill her." You smiled sweetly at him as his smirk faded into a dark confusion at your comment, soon to be kill by your laugh. "I'm kidding."