1. The Curse

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gojo Satoru is the strongest sorcerer in the world, in the entire universe perhaps but you now know that is completely utterly wrong.

-

Rain was starting to pour from the gray gloomy sky as you find yourself in front of a tombstone, your mother's tombstone.

Your mom was the brightest, caring, and loving person you've ever met. She was born in Italy and left her country once she found out that she got pregnant. Of you.

You grew up your entire life in Tokyo, your mom got multiple jobs to sustain the both of you. She would always hide her reasons and you would never push her to tell you things as you thought eventually when you grew older and mature, you would be ready to hear them.

On your 15th birthday, was when things started to get worse. She started feeling sick and ill, though she wouldn't show it to you so you wouldn't be worried, you suspected that something was wrong with her.

One day your mother told you that she could see monsters. "Y/N, never in your life let your emotions control you." She said a few days before dying laying on her bed. "If you let them control you, the monsters are going to kill you."

"What are you talking about, mama?" You said instantly getting worried. "I'm going to call the doctor."

"Y/N! I'm serious, for once in my life I am going to tell you the truth." She whispered. "There are monsters everywhere... though I can see them I don't have the power to kill them as your father does."

"My father?" You lifted your eyebrow. Not once in your life had you ever asked about who your dad is nor was curious about it. You always thought that your mom and yourself were enough.

"He is a powerful shaman, y/n-"

"Mama! What are you talking about?"

"-Listen..." Lucia sighed. "I don't know how to tell you this... okay. Honey, have you ever felt a bad presence? or see something weird?"

"..." You hesitated. "I guess?"

In fact, you have but never paid too much attention to the things around you, sometimes you would feel shadows and the heavy presence of things that you've seen but never could give it an explanation nor answer. Eventually, you grew accustomed to it and never said a thing, the monsters would never dare approach you.

"I see them too." She said. "Sometimes, I mean, I am not special like you."

"Mama, what do you mean?" You tilted your head your mom wasn't making any sense and you started to get worried.