21. backstory

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

Pᴀʀᴛ 1. ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴀɴ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ

After you went out to buy your... female things. Gojo sighed as he left Itadori on the couch  sleeping — but before he left he put a blanket over Yuuji— and went to the room he was currently staying in the house he rented for the three of them.

He took off his blindfold, his jacket, his shoes and went straight to the minibar to pour himself a glass of whatever they were offering in this expensive AirBnB. He a bottle of cheap wine from the minibar and decided to take the entire bottle ad he looked at it with a fond smile.

Satoru doesn't like alcohol it doesn't affect him much  but he used to know someone who enjoyed a lot drinking wine, cheap wine, expensive wine, fresh, white, red, pink, in any shape or color it came, eventually, he came to take a liking to it too.

'I wonder what she is doing right now.' He thought.

He brought the bottle to his lips as he drank a lot of it gulping down the sweet red liquid. He sighed when he stopped drinking he was staring down at the electrical fire that was set in front of him.

Gojo remembered himself in a room with a fancy real-life fire log, except that time he was not 34, he was 17, and back in his high school dark years, not all of it was dark though.

The fire creaked wildly as his mind went back to some years ago.

Where he didn't know till this day if he made a mistake or the best decision of his life.

Gojo hated planes.

Even if he was riding in first class, he absolutely hated planes. And he hated the fact that he was going overseas on a mission —It was his first time abroad and he wasn't going to admit that he was slightly scared— Yaga-sensei wanted to  expand their horizons by killing curses from other countries. Italy was on the first.

Gojo didn't know why, Italian people always looked joyful in movies, there must not be a lot of curses there.

Geto mocked him all the 15 hours of the flight, the boy didn't know sleep and Nanami was complaining that none of them didn't let him sleep not even for 10 minutes the whole flight.