Ch14: Hidden Group, Old Friend?

Start from the beginning

"Hello Shiida, nice seeing you again", she looked at him pointedly, "Pretty sure I don't know you".

"No, but you used to. We met in...my former life -I'm not trying to hit on you so please don't pick up that dagger from behind your belt!!", she had grabbed behind herself before he shot his request. Her eyes narrowed, so he wasn't only looking at her face, clothes or 'assets', fine. She let go of the dagger looking at him,"Explain what you meant when you said former life". Lucifer looked away slightly, scratching his cheek. This would be the first time he revealed himself to anyone other than... than... ..? Wait a minute. 'No, this IS the first time right?'.

He looked down in a shy pose before dropping a few memories, "Don't you recognize your little brother? You told me not to look down in the amusement park back then or did you forget? You even bought me ice-cream and... saved me from two thugs at the back alley.. Btw I'm a boy". Shiida was going through her memories, for a while, she tried to place the petite girl before hearing she mistook the gender. It clicked.

Instead of getting a nice greeting back from the kid and stuttering nee-San (Chan?), this time she really did draw her dagger and glared at him, "Is this some sick joke? Who are you and how do you know about that?".

Iruma blinked, he was confused, 'Are? What does she mean?'. "Why do you ask 'How do I know that?', its because I lived it. I'm Irum-", he got stopped by her as with widened eyes she slickly and fluidly moved her dagger backwards inside her pocket while she held his mouth closed with the same hand, "Shh!!".

Both Lucifer and Levi looked at her confused, she looked around them before dragging him over the fence and into one of the alleys. She let him go as no one followed them (A/N: why though? No one saw the threatening dagger or the pet snake?).

She looked him up and down, he moved a hand in her direction slowly, "Nice to see you again Shiida, by my name of (whisper) Iruma Suzuki, (end) I'd like to thank you for your help for the first time".
She stood there shooked, before blinking, shaking her head in a tense posture and going to grab his shoulder, "You're really him right? No lying... or I'll not hesitate to kill you!".

Lucifer was confused as he looked at her anxious expression, "I'm not lying to you, here", next to Lucifer two flying crystals appeared next to him, the ones seen previously at the... The school tournament..
He quickly hid them. Her mouth opened into a speechless gasp, she closed it quickly grabbing a small wooden instrument hidden under her belt, 'A flute? Or is it a whistle rather?'.

She blew into it making a sound come out of it. After she finished, she grabbed his hand again and ran off into an alley, she seemed to lead the way to somewhere else. "Woah! What- Where are you-!?", they turned left and right, a kurve to the right and a jump to the ceilings before running further along the map of the amusement park. They stopped before a big crevice in the ground below them, they were behind the.. Mirror house?

Of course they jumped down without any hesitation. Although, during their run, Lucifer had cast +Barriere multiple+ which consisted of protection against impacts, magic and objects. He liked Shiira, but he'd rather have a reason to be sure.

They landed in the middle of a small pathway, they took towards the front which revealed a kinda submarine door.. She let go of his hand turning the heavy metal lock. The inside was dark, a bit bluish.. shortly, they were joined by some other hidden presences. Lucifer didn't recognize them, but, according to his senses, there were a total of seven around him. But except him, only 5 were seen. One demon hid themselves really well.

One wearing a military helmet came forward to Shiida, "Who's this? And why'd you call us together so urgently? The boss wouldn't be happy if we skipped out on our positions you know".

She looked back at him, then she turned to me, "I called you here because of him. Can you *looks at Lucifer or rather Iruma* bring those out again and show them who you are? This is urgent and... don't worry, they won't attack you, you have my word". Iruma gave a suspecting ?-face but decided to go with it, his two magic crystals soon shone light in the dark room enlightening the outfit of the 7th person hiding in the shadows. Well, his boots and jeans... The seventh person leaned off the wall, he went closer so you could see his chest but nothing more.

His voice however, was all that Iruma needed to recognize them.
"...If it isn't Iruma.. This is unexpected", "Kiwico-senpai-!".