5~Gender Reveal

It's a little short but trusts me I have more coming out this weekend but I can't do that till these are done! Love you!!!!

                                   𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5

Jadens pov:

Today's the day, the gender reveal. This is the day when everything in my life changes. I either have daughters or sons or a mixture of both which will probably happen. Having quintuplets is rare but having the same-sex of all is even rarer. I rubbed my scalp under the water with the soap washing my hair. Today's the day when everything will shift for the future. Normally for most couples, it's one baby and this isn't as huge of a deal. For ness and me this is huge. We talked and decided that we aren't going to have any more children after this cause we're going to have our hands full with five. And Nessa's already in pain and at risk with this pregnancy and she's not even too far along yet. I turned the water off and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist. I walked to the sink and dried myself off then changed into the outfit Nessa had put there for me to wear. It was black jeans with a pink short-sleeved t-shirt with a blue jacket over top. Not my style but Nessa wants us to match so I do whatever she wants. I looked at myself in the mirror and quickly dried my black hair and ran my fingers through it. Is it messy yeah, do I have time to fix it no? I rushed to put my shoes on and saw Nessa in a Blue Dress with a pink jacket over top with her red hair tied neatly in a ponytail. A silver bow on top of her low pony. I smiled and kissed my wife's lips softly.
Jaden-"You excited?" I asked putting my black shoes on.
Nessa-"Yes I can't wait." She said grabbing her small black purse and her phone. I took her hand in mine and we walked out of the house and into the car. I rushed and opened the passenger door letting her get in. I closed it after she was settled and then got in mine after driving to Travis and Kourtney's house. We decided to have it there instead of our house because Frank just had surgery a few days ago and is still recovering so we don't want that many people near him right now. After we made it to Travis's house we eagerly walked inside the house which was fully decorated. They had this nice White House which was hugely decorated with Pink and Blue twisted streamers, different colored balloons, a He or She banner over top. There were many more decorations but those were the main focus points. I smiled at it all, they were all celebrating my baby's this is so cool. Ness and I walked over to the kitchen and got to see all the different foods and treats they had made. For lunch, they had pizza a bunch of pizza.  And then for desserts, there were he or she cookies and cupcakes along with a big marble cake. Ness and I were shocked that they had done this much. We offered to help pay for this but they insisted that we don't because it's something they wanted to do. We walked around a bit and saw a bunch of our friends and family saying hi to everyone. We found Travis and hung out with everyone. My mom and sisters were there along with Nessa's mom and younger brother Julian. We ate lunch and many other people came and hung out with the two of us. Soon enough it was time to reveal the genders.
Nessa-"This is it, babe"
Jaden-"It is. Are you ready?" I asked her as Travis gathered everyone up and outside. 
Nessa-"Yes, are you?"
Jaden-"Yeah. Let's do it"
Ness and I walked to the front of where everyone was and stood there as Travis began to speak.
Travis-"All right it's time for the moment we've all been waiting for. It's time to figure out what the babies are. So Jaden, Nessa you guys are going to pop 5 balloons together, and then you will know you're babies' genders." He explained smiling. Nessa gave me the balloon and she had the pin. Everyone counted down from 5 and I looked at Nessa. I pecked her lips quickly and soon enough they got to 1. I saw ness move the pin and pop the balloon. Soon I looked up and saw the pink powered go everywhere. I smiled and looked at Nessa who was shocked and smiling. I engulfed her into a hug and picked her up gently. Everyone was cheering and ness and I just smiled at each other. Soon the next balloon was handed to me and we counted again. Nessa popped the balloon and yet again pink dust flew out. I was now in tears smiling like an idiot while Nessa was smiling, laughing, and crying. Travis gave Nessa the balloon this time and I popped it. Once more the pink dust flew out and I was in disbelief. 3 girls, 3 daughters. We repeated the process once more and as you can guess more pink dust came out.
Nessa was laughing and smiling. She was so surprised as she thought we would only have 3 girls and 2 boys and now we have 4 baby girls.  I got the balloon and I held it between the two of us and we each got a pin. We counted down to three and then we popped the balloon. Pink dust flew out for the last time and Nessa and I just looked at each other.
Nessa-"That's five little girls"
Jaden-"My life is now run by girls," I said in disbelief. Nessa and I were both so happy and crying happy tears. This is insane. Five little girls, five little bows, five little smiles, and laughs but that also means five times the drama, five times the sassiness, and five times the relationships. I'm in trouble. We celebrated with everyone for a while and we were all so happy and couldn't wait for these five little girls to come and join us.
Quinton-"Damn Jae only makes girls eh?" He joked laughing with me.
Jaden-"Apparently. Thanks for coming Man, seriously you to coop" I said hugging my best guy friends. Have to put the guy in there cause Nessa is my best friend. We stayed at Travis's house for a while until we got home and found ourselves in our bed relaxing. My hand was over Nessa's still growing baby bump.
Nessa-"We're having little girls" she spoke quietly.
Jaden-"We are, we're on in a million you know that. How many people can say they are having quintuplets and it's all the same gender"
We laughed at the thought. Nessa's fingernail began to trace the tattoos on my arms.
Nessa-"When I'm done being pregnant and everything I'm going to get a tattoo of their names." She spoke still tracing my hand.
Jaden-"I'm going to get their names on my to. I'm thinking of doing them all on my back cause that's the only place I have left" I said looking at my tattoo-covered body.
Nessa-"Can we think of names now. I'm mean I'm already 12 weeks, the doctors say I'm lucky if I make it past 26 weeks that's not a lot of time to get everything we need. Cribs, clothes, painting nurseries, bows, diapers, bottles, wipes." She said stressing herself out. I took her arms and held them gently.
Jaden-"Of course we can and we're going to get it all done. I'll text Quinton, Cooper and Travis and have them come over tomorrow to help me paint" I said grabbing my phone and sending them each a text asking for help. They all replied saying that the 100% would and would be there tomorrow at 10 am. I told ness and she was happy but I knew she was still stressed.
Jaden-"How about I go grab some paper and we figure out names and what colors we want their rooms. Then we can go to the store and get them and whatever things we need." She smiled and giggled making me smile. I got out of bed and walked over across the room to grab my journal. I grabbed some pencils and then got back in bed with her. We sat against the headboard and thought for a little while.
Nessa-"Well I want something to honor my mom and her almost name was Amora which also means love so," she asked making me smile. She is indeed my love.
Jaden-"I like that. What about Amora Jane? Honors you're mom and my great-grandma." I said making Nessa nod her head and write it down.
Jaden-"ok so I want something to honor our angel babies so what about Maeve Alexandria Hossler?" I asked her making her tear up and smile.
Nessa-"After our little girl?" She asked smiling.
Jaden-"Yeah, her name was Maevelynn and you wanted the middle name to be Alexa so I think this time we should name our little girl Maeve Alexandria Hossler" I spoke talking about our little girl who was now 3 up there.
Nessa-"I love that. Ok, how about Finley Dawn Hossler. Finley isn't an ordinary name and Dawn is after my grandma." I smiled and nodded my head.
Jaden-"I like Ryleigh," I said to her.
Nessa-"I like it, how about Ryleigh Kay?" She asked.
Jaden-"Perfect."
I watched as she wrote the names down in perfect handwriting.
Jaden-"Ok I like this one but you'll probably hate it," I told her brushing a piece of her hair out of her face.
Nessa-" I won't hate it."
Jaden-" Nalani Gray," I said watching her face as she thought about the name.
Nessa-"Is there a reason behind it?" she asked " you seem to love it" she stated her bottom lip peaking out.
Jaden-"Well Gray was my almost name no matter what gender. And my mom got pregnant when I was 5 and it was a little girl so she thought to do a different name and found Kalani but she lost the baby. So If we do Nalani it could honor her" I spoke quietly. Ness came over closer and kissed my lips.
Nessa-"I love it. My Nalani Gray," she said putting her hand on her belly. I peppered her face in kisses making her scream in joy.
Jaden-"Now we got to do colors"
Nessa-"Yes. So Amora should be pink because it means to love and hearts are normally red or pink."
Jaden-"Agreed, Maeve feels like a lilac purple shade," I said making Nessa nod her head.
Nessa-"Totally fits. Finley would be like a light shade of green" she spoke.
Jaden-"That's good. Ryleigh would be a yellow color."
Nessa-"That's perfect! And Nalani has to be a light off-white blueish color. Hard to explain but I'll show you when we get the paint." She said. I nodded my head and kissed her lips once more.
Jaden-"Can we take a quick nap first?" I asked her using puppy dog eyes. She rolled her eyes at my attempt.
Nessa-"Yes we can baby" I smiled and kissed her lips once more. We laid down and I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes. I let my body and mind relax as I fell asleep. And the only thing I could think of is that in a matter of months I'm going to be a father to not one but five little girls. Lord help me.