4~Big Brother?!??

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

Nessas pov:

I woke up this morning super tired and exhausted. I was up all night throwing up and poor Jaden was holding my hair back and trying to get me to eat or drink something. This pregnancy is kicking my ass right now but good news is I'm officially 11 weeks pregnant!!! We went to the doctors last week and we heard all five heartbeats, the doctor said that each baby looks great and they are already growing. Which means my stomach is already growing a bump. It's not huge but it's not small, it's about where a 16 week bump would be in a normal one baby pregnancy. You can totally tell that it's there and whenever I where anything it's quite obvious. We haven't told anyone that I'm pregnant yet and we have been staying home because I haven't been feeling well. That leads me to today, we are telling Cooper, Sab, Quinton, Cynthia, Jadens mom and sisters that I'm pregnant. I am actually feeling better so today is the perfect day. I took a quick relaxing shower and then got dressed into Leggings, a tight black t- shirt that shows my bump but since we were surprising them I throw over an oversized hoddie so you couldn't tell that there was a bump. I walked downstairs and saw Jaden outside laying on the grass with Frank jumping all over him. He just laid there playing with the still small dog kissing his fur and petting him. I grabbed a water bottle and walked outdoors grabbing Jaden and Frank's attention.
Jaden-"Frank go get mommy, go get mommy bub" he said as Frank immediately jumped and ran over to me when Frank said my name.
Nessa-"Hey baby, hi bub" I said petting the dog while lifting him up and holding him. Jaden snuck over and wrapped his arms behind me.
Jaden-"How are my babies today?" He asked my while rubbing my swollen belly.
Nessa-"Good, they are actually letting me eat today. And they let me have some water without making me throw up"
I said leaning against his chest.
Jaden-"Wow my babies are actually letting mommy be ok for a bit? That's the first" he chuckled.
Nessa-"Get dressed Copper, Sab, Quinton and Cynthia are on there way now"
Jaden-"Ok im going, but chicky"
Nessa-"Yes?"
Jaden-"Can you please make cinnamon rolls please?????" He begged holding my waist. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers gently pulling his soft blonde hair. I kissed his lips and then pulled away.
Nessa-"Yes I will make them only if you go shower and get ready. We got to let everyone know there's going to be babies soon" I said pecking his lips then grabbing Frank and slowly headed inside. As I was walking I felt a quick slap placed right on my ass. This bitch just slapped my ass.
Nessa-"Heyyyyyyyy" I whined as I turned around and looked at him.
Jaden-"What, you're sexy as fuck mama" he said as he walked inside and upstairs. I smiled and shook my head and then went to the kitchen. I made some cinnamon rolls and began to ice them and felt hands wrap around me and kiss my neck. I giggled and leaned my back against him.
Jaden-"Thank you beautiful" he said reaching over me and grabbing a cinnamon role placing it in his mouth.
Nessa-"Of course chicky" I relaxed against his body while my hands went to my bump.
Jaden-"I can't wait for them to be here"
Nessa-"I can't wait either. They should be here very soon though"
Jaden-"Do you want a gender reveal?" He said taking another bite of his breakfast. I grabbed my own and took a big bite.
Nessa-"Yeah I want a gender revel, do you?"
Jaden-"Yeah. So what do you think we are having?"
Nessa-"I'm guessing 3 boys and 2 girls. What about you?"
Jaden-"I'm going with 4 boys and one girl"
I took another bite of the sticky roll and leaned more against Jaden.
Jaden-"How are you feeling chicky?"
Nessa-" I'm ok but I am nervous because my belly is already big and it's only going to get bigger"
Jaden-"Hey, god wouldn't have blessed us with this if he knew we couldn't take it"
Nessa-"How do you think everyone will react?"
I asked while he picked me up and carried me to the couch setting me down. He came over and laid down next to me while rubbing my stomach.
Jaden-"I think my sisters and mom are going to to cry and everyone else will freak the fuck out" I laughed in agreement and cuddled further into his side.
Nessa-"This pregnancy is so different compared to the other one"
Jaden-"You seem so much happier this time"
Nessa-"I feel happier but there is a thought in my head that it will happen again. I mean it happened twice Jaden" I said the tears threatening to fall off my face.
Jaden-"Hey baby don't cry it's ok, everything happens for a reason and it will all work out in the end ok?"
Nessa-"I also really want a little girl to honor them"
Jaden-"Baby I promise you that they feel honored and they are so proud of us." He said pushing the short hair out of my face. I nodded my head and let of rest against his chest. The two of us laid there silently for some time. I just laid there and listened to his heartbeat while he rubbed his hands over my belly. We laid there for a while until we heard the doorbell ring. I shot right up and made sure my oversized shirt was on correctly. I then walked over to the door and opened it up reveling Quinton, Sab, Cynthia, Cooper, Amy (Jadens mom), Haley (Jadens older sister) and Sophie (Jadens older sister). I welcomed everyone inside the house making sure not to hug them otherwise they would feel the bump. After hanging out for a little while and talking with everyone for quit some time Jaden and I decided it was time to tell them.
Jaden-"Uhm ok so we have some news to tell you all" he said in a serious voice. Well he attempted to be serious but you could tell he was nervous.
Amy-"What is it honey?" She asked us as she turned her attention towards us, obviously becoming concerned.
Cooper-"Yeah what's up guys? You are still together right?"
Nessa-"Yes, Jaden and I are still together and happy and we have no intentions of getting a divorce. But in a few months something will be coming and joining our family" I said making everyone besides Jaden almost question everything we had just said. I looked at Jaden and he exited the room then coming back with Frank (the dog) dressed in something.
Sab-"What is he wearing?" Sab questioned as she tried to peek over unable to see.
Jaden-"Well it's reveling the exciting news" he did putting Frank on the table they were sitting at. Everyone began to try and look at what the back of his sweater said.
"I'm going to be a big brother to five kids. I didn't sign up for this sh*t!"
Everyone in the room that read the sweater that Frank was wearing gasped and looked at us in complete shock.
Amy-"Really?" She said the tears welled in her eyes.
Jaden-"Yeah momma" he said going over and hugging her.
Cooper-"Wait what does it mean by five?"
Nessa-"That we're having quintuplets"
Quinton-"FUCKING FIVE?!?"
Sab-"Yall go to the extreme"
Sophie-"For real"
Haley-"At least I'm going to be an aunt again"
Amy-"Congratulations you guys"
Nessa-"Thank you guys"
Jaden-"Well you can show you're bump now love" he said starting to take the large hoddie off my body. It was clear they were shocked and they had a right to be.
Sab-"How many weeks are you?" She asked rubbing her hands over my belly.
Nessa-"11 weeks, but with there being quintuplets everything seems to intensify"
Cooper-"I'm really happy for you guys" he said hugging Jaden. They stayed at the house for a little longer and we all just hung out. After some time they all went home and it was just Jaden and I.
Jaden-"Just imagine in a few more months well have five little babies running around"
Nessa-"I know it's crazy. Thank god we got a big enough house"
Jaden-"I know, they'll each get there own room"
Nessa-"Thank god because when there older I don't want to hear 24/7 that one stole someone's blanket and shit like that"
Jaden-"I fucking feel you, I was texting Travis earlier and I told him how we want to figure out the genders and have a gender reveal and he said that he would be more than happy to do it for us if wr wanted."
Nessa-"Yeah I'd like that. We figure it out next appointment so Thursday"
Jaden-"That means we gotta wait 2 more days and then give it to Trav and Kourt"
Nessa-"When do you want to party?" I said knowing Jaden is very impatient.
Jaden-"I'll text Travis now and say Saturday at our house" he said pulling his phone out. We sat there for a while, Jaden texting Travis and me on Instagram. It got me thinking we didn't tell social media that I'm pregnant yet. I need to talk to Jaden about this though.
Nessa-"Jae"
Jaden-"Yeah?"
Nessa-"We didn't tell social media that I'm pregnant. I'm already 11 weeks we need to do it soon"
Jaden-"Shit you're right. But about that when the babies are born I don't want them on there"
Nessa-"Oh thank god. I really want to show there face to our real fans but I don't want them to grow up feeling like they were brought into the world used for money and being judged by people on the internet"
Jaden-"I was thinking the same thing. Like maybe when there old enough we can post some little things but not when there babies"
Nessa-"I'm glad we agree"
Jaden-"So how do you want to announce?"
Nessa-"Im not sure I was thinking maybe we use one of the pictures we have and post it saying that there's five and that's why I'm huge"
Jaden-"Hey stop that you're not huge you are pregnant. And yes we can do that" I quickly reached over and pecked his lips. I then opened my phone back to Instagram and found a picture then posted.