3~ Pregnant?

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

Jadens pov:

It has been five weeks sense Nessa's IVF insemination and it has been a rough five weeks. Nessa hasn't been feeling good at all sense it happened and she honestly spends more time throwing up and in the bathroom than anywhere else at this point. That why I'm out right now at the store grabbing a bunch of pregnancy tests as well as a ton of strawberry's because that's the only thing that she can eat and not throw up with right now. I grabbed the both and placed them into the tiny "cart" I was carrying in my hands. I finished shopping after grabbing a few other things we needed for the house. I paid for everything and then headed back home. I parked the car into the garage of our house and walked inside carrying the two grocery bags. I immediately heard barking and then tiny and fast steps rushing over to me. I bent down as I saw our dog Frank run right over to me on his little legs.
Jaden-"Hi bubba, hi baby" I said in a baby voice petting him all over making him jump on my knees and pant heavily.
Nessa-"BABE!!! ARE YOU HOME?" She yelled down from upstairs probably in the bathroom throwing up yet again.
Jaden-"YEAH! What's wrong love?" I called waiting a few moments for her response.
Nessa-"Can you give me the pregnancy tests!" She yelled back, I jumped up and quickly put the food that needed to be in the fridge away super quick and then headed upstairs with the box of tests in my hands. After reaching our room I realized that Ness was in the bathroom so I rushed in there and found her sitting on the floor which her head near the opened toilet.
Jaden-"Oh angel how are you doing?"
Nessa-"My stomach hurts so so bad. I can't eat anything without throwing up." She said beginning to cry. I went over and hugged her body gently kissing her head over and over again. After calming her down I gave her the box of tests and unwrapped one giving it to her.
Jaden-"Do you want me to stay in here with you love?" I asked her while brushing my fingers through her hair.
Nessa-"No it's ok, I'll take the tests and then wait for you"
Jaden-"Ok baby" I kissed her lips gently and then walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed petting Frank. About three minutes later Nessa walked out of the bathroom and sat on my lap.
Jaden-"Did you check it?"
Nessa-"No, I took 10 digital ones. I left them in there facing down."
Jaden-"Ok chicky. Remember I love you no matter what"
Nessa-"I love you too"
I just held her in my lap till five minutes later the timer went off. We both walked over and I held her hand as we each took a much needed deep breath. We each took a test in our hand and looked in each others face as we whispered down from five to one. When it hit the number five we each took the test and flipped it over. I looked at mine and looked at the little word that could change our lives for the rest of my life.

Positive

When I saw the word my head immediately popped up to look at Nessa. Her eyes matched mine which was glossy with tears threatening to spill out of both of our eyes.
Jaden-"Baby" I sobbed out my own tears stopping me.
Nessa-"Yours says positive to right?" She said through her own tears.
Jaden-"Yeah so does yours right?"
Nessa-"Yes"
I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her and held her small body. She sobbed in my chest and I held the back of her head resting my head on top of hers. We stayed there for five minutes neither of us moving. When we did move we flipped all of the other tests over and they all read positive. Nessa was balling her eyes out while holding onto her small body. After five minutes of me holding her she wiped her tears and grabbed a line test she took.
Nessa-"Baby look the line is really dark"
I looked at the test and saw that it was extremely dark, darker than the control line. Which meant that she must have been further along then we had thought.
Jaden-"Honey if it's already that dark then what if you're further along?"
Nessa-"I'm not sure. I'm going to go and book an appointment" she said grabbing her phone and typing in the phone number to her obgyn's office. After scheduling her appointment for 12:30 and it's 11:45 now.
Nessa-"Are you happy?" Ness asked me while hugging me from behind.
Jaden-"Happy? Of course I'm happy. I'm having a baby with the women that I love"
She smiled and kissed me gently.
Nessa-"Well I'm glad you're happy. Because we are gonna have a little baby running around" she said as her arms snaked around my neck and stayed there for a few minutes. Just swaying back and fourth holding onto each others bodies as if when we let go the world would fall apart. My god words can not express the amount of love I have for this beautiful women. I removed my hands from her side and placed them on her abdomen gently rubbing her stomach.
Nessa-"Aww babeeeeee thats so cute!!! Can we take a picture?" She said while rubbing her hands through my hair.
Jaden-"Of course chicky"
I grabbed her phone from the sink counter top and did her password. Yes I know her password, she gave me it and allows me to go on or check her phone whenever I want to and she can do the same things to mine. I opened her camera app and pulled her into where she could be seen in the mirror. I wrapped my arms around her waist leaving my hands on her stomach and making them in a heart. She took the phone and held it in one hand as I moved my face over to be able to kiss her cheek. She took a few pictures and then we took a few pictures of the tests that said positive. After are little photoshoot we got ready, meaning we washed our faces so the tear stains and red faces we had would go away. We hoped into the car afterwards and drove to the obgyn office. When we arrived Nessa checked in and filled out a form and about 10 minutes later we were called back. I held Nessas hand in mine as we waited for the doctor to come in.
Doctor-"Hello guys, how are we feeling today"
Jaden & Nessa-"Amazing"
Doctor-"That's good, I heard that you just found out that you are pregnant congrats"
Nessa-"Thank you! We just came because my tests are coming up really dark and I'm not sure how many weeks I am."
Doctors-"Ok! We can totally do a scan and check to see" she said setting up the machines. When she got everything good to go she put the gel on top of Nessas stomach and moved the screen so it was facing us. As she moved the gel around we finally saw on the screen a small little spec.
Doctor-"Ok this is your baby" she said pointing at the small spec. It's so small and itty bitty but I swear to god I just fell in love with this angel.
Nessa-"Omg that's amazing" she said as the tears dripped down her face one again.
Jaden-"That's our baby"
Nessa-"Our miracle baby"
I kissed her soft lips as I wiped the tears from her face using my thumb.
Doctor-"Well that's strange" the doctor said randomly causing Nessa and i to become alert.
Nessa-"What, what's wrong?"
Doctor-"You said you did IVF correct?"
To which Ness and I nodded our heads at the question. Her hand gripped mine more tightly in worry as my hands were also shaking in fear.
Doctor-"And you two were aware that the chances of multiples were increased correct?"
Nessa-"Yes" she said as the doctor came over to the screen and put her finger on it.
Doctor-"Baby A" she said moving to the one spec we had seen which was up in the left side.
Doctor-"Baby B and Baby C" she continued pointing moving to different specs or babies I should say.
Doctor-"Baby D and finally this little one is Baby E" she said pointing to more babies. I looked at Nessa who was looking at me with evidence of both shock and concern all over are faces. That's five, FUCKING FIVE BABIES AT ONE TIME!!! I might pass out.
Nessa-"Holy shit"
Jaden-"Is everything ok with them and her"
I said moving Nessas hair out of her face and running my fingers through it.
Doctor-"Ness you are completely healthy and honestly you are doing fantastic but with having five babies at one time means that you will most likely come out early. Where talking 26 weeks any time around there is when you could give birth. Now I am required to ask this but do you want to get rid of one a few of the fetuses."
Nessa-"No. I'm having all five."
I looked down at her and kissed her head, whatever she wanted to do I would do it. I mean yeah I am totally scared but I have to be strong for Nessa and for my babies.
Doctor-"Ok! So you are measuring around 5 weeks pregnant, but since there are multiple babies that's why the lines are so dark on you're tests. I would like to let you both know that you have one set of identical "twins" or babies"
Jaden-"So two of them will look the exact same and be the same gender?"
Doctor-"Correct! And those babies are Baby B and Baby C"
Nessa-"Woah they are the exact same?"
Doctor-"Yep, so fare the others are all fraternal but those two are identical"
Nessa-"That's amazing. When will be able to find heartbeats and genders? Sorry I've never made it this far before" Nessa said talking about her previous pregnancy that we never talk about. It's a sore subject.
Doctor-"it's ok! Heartbeats will be at 8 weeks and gender will be around 13 weeks if you do blood drawn or if you want to do ultrasound 20 weeks. But I would like for you to come in ever 2 weeks to do ultrasounds and checkups."
Nessa-"Ok and I'll just call to book it?" She asked sitting up as I used a tissue and cleaned her stomach.
Doctor-"Yep! I will go and print these out and then be right back" She said exiting the room. I threw the tissue away and walked in between Nessas legs.
Nessa-"There's five, five babies"
Jaden-"I know, five little humans inside of you"
Nessa-"I love you so much"
Jaden-"I love you too b angel. We're going to do this together ok? I'm going to be here and help you throughout everything ok? You won't be alone this time" I told her as I kissed her forehead.
Nessa-"I know and I love you" she said kissing my lips. The doctor came back and gave us the ultrasound pictures and we then exited the building and began the drive home.
Nessas-"Hey Jaden"
Jaden-"Yes love?" I asked as I continued to drive down the road.
Nessa-"I think it's girls"