1~ I Want A Baby

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

Jadens pov:
I walked into Nessa and I's room after my shower and saw Ness laying on the bed with our dog Frank next to her. I crawled onto the bed making both Nessa and Frank turn there heads and look at me.
Nessa-"Oh hey babe, how was you're shower?"
Jaden-"It was alright. Would have been better if you were there too" I said making her giggle, that adorable giggle. I laid down next to Ness and then pulled her onto my chest. She simply lied there content playing on her phone while I ran my fingers through her hair. I looked down and saw her on Instagram looking at Amelies account. Amelie, Blake's wife and Nessa and I's friends. I looked and saw Nessa focused on one picture in particular. It was a picture of Amelie holding her and Blake's daughter Jordan, there oldest daughter who is two.

Amelie Gray

80,000 likes ♡︎   35,000 comments

80,000 likes ♡︎ 35,000 comments

Caption~ I can't believe this was two years ago, where did my itty bitty baby go?

I noticed Nessa's body language change the longer we looked at the picture. We always talked about having kids one day after we were married for at least two years. Now we have been married for five years. But what Ness doesn't know is that today I talked to my manager Shannon and got off tours for a while. Which to a normal person sounds weird considering that music, touring and playing music around the world is my dream but I want to start my family. It all happened today and I haven't told Ness yet but I think this is the perfect time and opportunity.
Jaden-"Baby" I said making her look up at me abruptly. Here goes nothing, oh come on Jaden shes you're wife you shouldn't be scared to tell her that you want to start having kids. That's right I can do this.
Nessa-"Yeah?"
I gulped then slightly coughed.
Jaden-"Well Uhm I talked to Shannon today and I am off of touring for a while" I started, avoiding eye contact with ness.
Nessa-"Ok andddd" she said waiting for me to tell her the full story. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.
Jaden-"I want to have a baby with you" I spat out slightly looking up at her seeing her go wide eyed. She looked like she had seen a ghost or she fucking saw a murder.
Nessa-"What?" She said softly looking towards the ground. I picked her chin up with my two fingers and held one of her hands.
Jaden-"I want to have a baby with you, I want to start our family. I mean we have been married for five years already and we are financially stable. Why not have a mini us."
I saw Ness trying to avoid eye contact with me in anyway which was strange and weird.
Jaden-"Babe, don't you think so?"
Nessa-"Jaden we can't do that"
I looked at her confused as I saw the tears in her eyes threatening to spill over.
Jaden-"Why can't we?"
Nessa-"Jaden I can't have kids. I went to the doctors a week ago to get off my birth control so we could start trying for a baby. And they did a ultrasound of my uterus and it said that the chances of me getting pregnant is a 10 percent chance." She stopped herself quick as a chocked sob came out of her mouth. The tears now flowing down her face and mine.
Nessa-"I didn't tell you because I knew you want kids and I thought you wouldn't love me anymore and you might leave me. And I'm sorry that it's my stupid body's fault. It's all my fault, you have every right to dictate me, hate me blame me-" she said but I quickly interrupted her.
Jaden-"Oh ness I don't hate you, I don't blame you and I am not going to divorce you. I mean yeah this sucks but we can try different ways" I tried to explain to her.
Nessa-"Like what?" She said with her soft beautiful face now covered in tears.
Jaden-"Well we could have a surrogate, we could adopt or even try IVF"
Ness looked up at me when I said IVF, she had a puzzled look on her face.
Nessa-"What is IVF?"
Jaden-"I don't know the definition but let's look it up now shall we"
I grabbed my phone from the charger and unplugged it. I opened the google app and searched up "What is the definition for IVF" and in a matter of moments the definition appeared.
Jaden-"Alright it says "In vitro fertilisation is a process of fertilisation where an egg is combined with sperm in vitro. The process involves monitoring and stimulating a person's ovulatory process, removing an ovum or ova from their ovaries and letting sperm fertilise them in a culture medium in a laboratory." That's all it says"
I looked up at Nessa and I saw her slightly smiling and looking at me.
Jaden-"What do you think baby?"
I watched as she smiled more and then kissed my lips gently.
Nessa-"I want to do IVF. I can call my doctor in the morning and schedule an appointment to see if it will work"
Jaden-"But what if it doesn't work?" I said my overwhelming obsessive bad thoughts taking over my brain for a minute.
Nessa-"Then we can adopt or even use a surrogate."
Jaden-"So we're going to have a baby?" I asked her becoming more excited.
Nessa-"We're going to have a baby"
I was so smiling so wide and so was she. I pulled her into a rough, passionate kiss.
Jaden-"Oh my god I love you so much"
I told her in between kisses making her smile and giggle. I hugged her so tight and slightly rocked her back and forth. I can't believe this is really happening, we are really going to have a baby. I cant believe this, I'm going to be a dad and soon! We celebrated with some gentle and passionate sex and then we both feel fast asleep tangled in between each other.