• thirty nine

[messages]

aera :
i am sorry yn.

but i really want you to know the truth.
since you've been ignoring all of us.

i hope you see this message.

and i'm sorry that i was involved.

hyejin and i told sunghoon to date you, because we were so tired of you talking about him.

at first, he refused. but we teamed up, with all the members in our group. we texted him, "date yn, please, don't you feel pity? she's miserable. she's waiting for you to love her, please date her" I don't really remember how we texted him but- all i could say is I'm sorry.

everything is my fault.

you shouldn't blame sunghoon, he loves you, not at first, but as the time passes, he started loving you, as his girlfriend, not as his friend. please, give him a second chance.

hyejin :
yn, i'm sorry..

hope you're doing well

I don't even want u to forgive me

-

i saw all their messages, but i just don't have the energy to reply back.

it hurts when i think of how much sunghoon would've tried telling me all those. but he never texted me since then.

i didn't go to school for two days, and i'm leaving Seoul next week. since we already finished our final exam, i'm going to stay with my grandmother, for the months : november and december.

i might spend christmas there, at busan. i just need to go somewhere else where nobody knows me. well, I have about two friends there. but that'd be fine.