• twenty two

behind her back

"so yn isn't coming?" seoyeon asked hyejin as she returned from yn

"so yn isn't coming?" seoyeon asked hyejin as she returned from yn.she only nod her head, not really wanting to talk to seoyeon.
"yay ! with that boring and childish girl, our group's never fun" she said, mindlessly. no one replied to her, instead they just kept walking.

"let's take a selfie" seoyeon suggested, as she took her phone out. "SAY CHEESE !" she forced everyone, when she was about to tapped the click button. "cheese" everyone said.
"let me upload this on my Instagram story" she said.

"yn's probably gonna cry" she said, laughing. "seoyeon ! stop insulting yn" sunghoon scolded her. "yeah, seo, she can be hurt you know" hyejin said.
"i agree-" eunkyung spoke from the back.
"whatever" seoyeon spat, as she put her arms around sunghoon's. but he quickly pushed her away. everyone laughed at his reaction, seoyeon glared at them, and it was in that moment they knew they have to stop.

-

"now, guys tell me things you don't like about yn, if you want me to stop insulting her" seoyeon spoke again.

"she's- she's..aah" hyejin stuttered.
"wow, i really don't know how start" she said. "I think she's pretty" riki said, "but not as pretty as aera" he added, grinning widely.
"okay, so we're saying our opinion about yn?" jake asked. seoyeon nodded. "i think she's kind, but she's too quiet, it'll be better if she's a bit more brighter, like hyejin." he said.

"i think she's too emotional, she's a little dull too" heeseung said.
"yeah, i agree with heeseung, she's emotional and she's too good, i mean like..she's trying to do everything perfect, and legally, other than that, yn is perfect" sunghoon spoke, and nodded his head while he said the last three words.

"i also agree that she's emotional, she's also too soft sometimes, like she acted like a little five year old" eunkyung spoke.
"yeah yeah, she's emotional" remy said, when it was her turn.

"i don't know" jungwon spoke, kinda confused at the topic. everyone just laughed. "hyejin, you haven't said anything" seoyeon said, glancing at the girl she was talking to.

"well, uhm...uhm..well, uh.. i like everything about her" she said, causing everyone to laugh. "y'all ! hyejin got a big lesbian crush on yn" seoyeon said, laughing.
"seo ! i am straight" she shouted.
everyone didn't stop laughing,
"hyejin is a lesbian!" they teased her, which wasn't funny for hyejin at all.

-

seoyeon just hated yn for some reason,
now that they're in highschool, they acted like they like each other but don't. and both know they don't like each other.

she's hating on yn, and everyone else say, "that's just seoyeon! that's normal" from that day.