• five

detention

i lazily walked to the detention class, there were only about four people, including sunghoon

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i lazily walked to the detention class, there were only about four people, including sunghoon.

i looked around trying to find a perfect seat. sunghoon waved his hands, and tapped the empty seat, indicating that i should sit there.

"what do you do in detention?" i asked, as i rest my school bag on the floor.
"you've never been to detention class?" he asked in disbelieve. i nodded, not really understanding why it's so unbelievable of me to never been in detention class.

"wow- you're good! — we don't do much, you can read, write something or use your imagination to pass the time... we're leaving at 5" he said.
"five ?!" i gasped.

"yeah"
"that long !?"

"this is what detention is" he laughed; which i also did.
"shhhshh.." the male who's sitting on the teacher-kinda table, watching us shushed us.

sunghoon sighed loudly and rolled his eyes, and lay his head down on the table.

after just sitting around for thirty minutes, he asked me to play tic-tac-toe with him. the game where you draw a box and filled it with o or x.

"o or x?" he asked before writing in the tiny box.
"i'll take "o", my turn or your turn first?" i asked.

we played tic-tac-toe for the whole hours. and i didn't even get bored. well, it's sunghoon. duh..

we left the school gate, he waved at me and said, "goodbye yn, playing tic-tac-toe with you was fun!" he jokingly said, smiling, and crossed the road.

-

"argh..yn come on. admit it. you're starting to like him" aera pushed me.
yes, i told her every detail about my first experience in detention class, with sunghoon .

"yeah, maybe i like him, but i'm not sure about it"