• two

locker guy

"aeraaaaa hurrryyy!!" i shouted at her

"aeraaaaa hurrryyy!!" i shouted at her."yeah, just a bit" she shouted back

i impatiently waited for her downstairs and she finally came down after minutes.
"what took you so long!" i yelled. she rolled her eyes and walked out.

we quickly arrived at the school and hyejin was already there. i walked straight to my locker after wishing her a good morning.

i opened the locker and put some of my books in it, while i was still busy arranging them, someone suddenly slammed my locker door, causing me to fell on the floor.

"Ouch!"
as he heard me, he turned his head, and looked down, "are-are you okay?" he asked worriedly as he lent me a hand. "yeah yeah.." i responded while getting up.

aera quickly jump in. she stares at me, then to the boy. she looked at him from head to-toe. "you seem familiar.." she said.
the guy looked at her confusedly.

"wait. wait. you're the guy who was stalking us yesterday. isn't it ?" she exclaimed. the guy only shook his head, looking confused as ever.
"you were staring at us. both of us. you know..at the bus stop?.." she said.
"no you must be mistaken." he answered firmly.

"hmm..okay then..nevermind" she sighed, and walked away.
"sorry about that. she's just..maybe.. too obsessed with the guy she saw yesterday" i chuckled.

"ah.. that's okay." he nodded. "uh.. anyways, i'm park sunghoon" he introduced.

"park yn.."
"ohh..nice name !" he smiled brightly.
"really ?.. i always hated my name..but, thanks !" i responded.

he spread his lips into a cute boxy smile, which causes his eyes to disappear into two little lines, and his cheeks was getting puffy. i had to admit, it was kind of cute.