• thirty three

"at the school gate" sunghoon winked

"ice cream?" i grinned. he shut his eyes and nod his head.

-

"aren't you coming?" hyejin asked.
"no..sunghoon and i have plans" i answered.
"SHEESH— you guys always have plans" she whined. "i'll come to your house this sunday" i said.

"SIS !" sunghoon called.
"SIS..whaaaa.." hyejin widened her eyes. "sis and bro are our cute and romantic nicknames for each other" clarified sunghoon.
"oh..." hyejin nodded.

"hyejin, we're gonna go.." sunghoon said impatiently. "OH OK OK" she nod her head again.

"chocolate ?" sunghoon asked, knowing i'll get the same flavour over and over again. "UH-HUH!" i nod my head like a little child.

"i think i'm going to get mint chocolate today" he said, still thinking. "mint chocolate ? don't steal mine if you end up hating it" i grumbled. "AS YOU SAID, BOSS" he bowed down. "mint chocolate and chocolate ice cream please" sunghoon said to the girl.
"since you two came here regularly, i'll treat you guys" the owner said. "uh..miss, that's okay, we have money" sunghoon denied her offer.

"OH MY GOD sunghoon just take it" i whisper yelled, and kick his arm with my elbow. the owner of the shop chuckled. "here" she said, while handing me two ice creams, mint chocolate and chocolate flavoured.
"GOSHHHH thank you so much. thankyou" i bowed my head, twice.

smiling happily, we get out of the icecream booth and head home. "AISHHH" sunghoon whined while putting his hand on his cheek. "brain freeze?" i chuckled. "EW EW EW" he put his tongue out. "i told ya" i said, nonchalantly.

"can i have just one bite?" he asked, as he kept glancing at mine.
"ARGH— fine..."
sunghoon bowed his head down a bit, while i put my hand higher than me, so he could eat it. he then, took a huge bite that almost all of the icecream were gone. i flicked his head, "SUNGHOOONNNNN ! the icecream is almost gone"

"no, it's not.. it's in my mouth" he smiled nervously. "bro" i glared at him.
"sis?...ehehehe" he nervously chuckled. i couldn't help but flick his head one more time again. but this time, his head bumped on my ice cream and the cream were sticked on his face.

"oh no..." he said, worriedly looking at the icecream cone.
"my..icecream...is gone.." i completed his sentence, with a sad voice.

-

note : THAT ONE TIKTOK SOUND : oh nooo our table, is broken...
LOLLLOLOLOLLL