"Hello Rielle." He said with a blush.

Eurielle just nodded in response and continued to eat.

On the other hand, the grand duke was surprised at his disciple's unlikely attitude.

He's never seen Theo act like that in the battlefield. He knew that Theo was a war-crazed man who cannot live without seeing blood each day.

So what's with the odd attitude? And most of all, he's acting like that towards his daughter?

"Theodore Hale."

"Yes, master." He stood up from his seat and knelt in front of the duke immediately.

"Sit over there." Eurielle's father pointed at the farthest chair from them.

"....Yes, master."

Theo walked away from Eurielle with a disgruntled expression.

He looked like a child who just got separated from his mother.

"I'm done. I'll get going first." Eurielle spoke up.

"Alright." The grand duke answered.

With that, Eurielle left the dining room in a clean escape

*Clack* The door closed.

Eurielle walked back towards her room but she felt like she forgot something.

"My lady."

"Ah." Eurielle finally remembered.

It was Asterion.

"Rion. Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing. I was just waiting for you earlier."

"Oh. I see. Did you think about what I suggested earlier?" She asked.

"Kill yourself."

Asterion grinned in his thoughts. "Of course, my lady. Do you want me to execute your order right now?" He took a dagger from somewhere.

Eurielle looked at his face with lazy eyes.

She couldn't figure out why Asterion chose to be persistent and asked her to be his servant and something.

She sighed. "No. It's alright. I was just kidding."

"Okay."

Eurielle continued to walk back towards her room while Asterion followed her from behind.

She opened the door and entered her room.

Asterion was about to walk inside as well but Eurielle stopped him.

"You stay there. I'm going to sleep."

*Slam*

"...."

Asterion was left silent outside the door.

It's been two weeks since he started observing Eurielle and she was the same everyday.

Always resting, eating, sleeping or reading.

'She really changed a lot.' He thought.

Thinking about it, it's also been some time since he last saw Abigail.

'Right.' He forgot about it.

How could he forget about it?

Abigail was the reason why he started approaching Eurielle in the first place.

He wanted to make Eurielle pay in behalf of Abigail. That's right... why did he forget?

With a snap of his finger, he immediately teleported to where Abigail is currently at.

Asterion arrived at the imperial palace.

The midnight moon was bright and he wondered why Abigail was in the palace at this time.

There he saw Abigail sitting on a bench while waiting.

He was about to approach her but then the crown prince arrived. When the prince arrived, Abigail's expression shined brightly.

As Asterion looked at her, he felt odd.

'I think.. I never saw Eurielle Deidamus with that kind of expression...'

He realized something.

Instead of being jealous as to why he never saw Abigail act like that towards him, he remembered Eurielle.

*Snap*

Asterion snapped his finger once again and arrived at Eurielle's room.

"??"

He noticed that Eurielle wasn't lying on her bed.

He recalled her saying that she was going to sleep, but why is she not there in the middle of the night?

Suddenly, he felt someone's presence in the garden.

He saw a woman who was wearing her comfortable nightwear while walking aimlessly.

It was Eurielle.

He teleported right away to where she was right now.

"My lady." He spoke.

Instead of answering, Eurielle just passed by him.

Asterion noticed something.

Eurielle's dull eyes were open, her expression was emotionless as always and she was barefooted right now.

Asterion just continued to follow her. He tried to make her blink but she didn't.

'Is she sleep walking?'

"Out." Eurielle muttered something while walking.

"Hm?"

"Please let me out."

'What is she talking about?'

"Please let me out. It's suffocating... Let me escape." Tears escaped from her eyes.

"My lady!" He shrugged her off and Eurielle collapsed in his arms.

'What the hell's going on?'