Chapter 32: Cheers🥂

Start from the beginning

I swallowed all  of it. Blake groans and moans loudly. It echoes throughout his room.

When I made sure that I lick Blake clean I tuck him properly as if I did not give him a blowjob.

I crawl out of his table and look at my dear husband.

Blake was slump on his table. He was still quivering on how hard he came.
I can say that I did a good job.

I transfer my eyes to the monitor and saw Blake ends the zoom call when he cums.

Some of the letters on his keyboard are permanently smashed. I am sorry keyboard.

Blake sat up and lean back on his chair spent. His face was flushed and there are sweats on his face and neck.

I really did a number on him.

Blake opened his clear mismatched eyes and looks at me in a new light.

"So how was it?" I ask mischievously.

"You Cara will be the death of me." Blake sigh.

"Tell me honestly Cara. Are you a porn star?"

I laugh out loud.

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Blake's POV

I told Cara to go home already. She might plan another naughty things in her twisted head and that might put me on my early graveyard.

My soul literally was sucks out from my dick. Shit.
It's that good.

I swear to God Cara has a promising career in porn industry. It's not like I'll let her, like I said before over my dead beatiful buff body.

In this situation I call James.

"What the fuck Blake?"

"James!" I wailed.

"What?"

"Cara sucks me dry James! In the middle of the zoom call nonetheless!"

"Blake No one wants to know! Why do you keep disturbing and telling me that you got a blow job?I don't fucking want to know!"

I smirk. "Because I know you're not getting any! Poor you! At this rate your balls are all shrivels up. You can live vicariously through me. I don't even think my baby sis knows this things."

There's a silence on the other line.

"Well about that. She knows."

"What? How? When?!"

"Her friend slip past that word and she ask me about it. I swear to God Blake. Right then and there I want to kill her friend. Just one call Blake and he's gone but I stop myself because I know they are important to Ella."

My innocent baby sister. Who are her friends again?

"Send me their background checks." I ask seriously.

"Done. Well then congratulations again on recieving another Blow Job."

Then James ends the call.

I continued my work with a permanent smile on my face.

Even Jane was cautious around me because just an hour ago I am shouting at her and now I am smiling like a toothpaste commercial model.

Cara's making me crazy.

My phone rings and it was Cara.

"Yes Amore?"

"Blake what the fuck?"

"Huh?" I ask clueless.

"Did you tell James?" She demanded.

"Why?"

"You know why? Because he sent a catering service here in our house with a fucking banner!"

I hit my head on my desk.

"The banner said 'this calls for a celebration! Cara you SUCKS phenomenally! Cheers to the future!' BLAKE!" Cara shouts from the other line.

"Hey look at the bright side at least we discover one of your talents!" I said cheerfully.

"I'll kill you!"

"I love you too Amore!" I shouts cheerfully.

Silence greets me from the other line.

Did I say something wrong?

A/N a much better update right?