Okay. OKAY.

"I don't know what to say." I admitted. "I should be shocked or surprised atleast but right my mind is too tired to question anything."

"Well, that's understandable. We should go inside." He grabbed my hand and lead me towards living room where some of my pack members were with guests.

Norah was sitting on a chair while talking to a omega, Finn while Elliot stared the baby bump. His constant staring was making Joseph uneasy. He was hugging Finn from behind, covering him so Elliot couldn't see. Obviously, Elliot didn't notice. In fact, he was so engrossed that he failed to realize when we entered the living room.

He looked healthier than he was when I left. He was wearing a brown shirt and grey sweatpants. His hair framing his forehead in way which made him look younger. He was smiling and also frowning at the same time. His dimples were showing making him more beautiful.

He was breathtaking.

I painted this moment in my mind for forever. There were so many people here but my heart, my mind seemed to be under a daze. Unknowingly, I breathed his scent. His normal heart rate increased mine.

I want to hug him so badly.

"Sometimes this little excited fire ball kicks so much, I don't even know what to do." Finn complained with pout. Joseph pecked his lip at that. He ran his hand over the his stomach. They were sitting next to Norah's chair.

"I can totally understand." Norah replied. She touched her stomach. It was as if she didn't realize qhat she did but Elliot noticed.

"Hey, Mom." Nick called. It grabbed everyone's attention including my mate's. My body was itching to run to him and just...just kiss the hell out of.

Everyone around us greeted me, they asked how I was or how Drew was and many more questions which my mind didn't register. It's whole focus was on him and only him.

And he just sat there.

Then he stood very slowly or was my mind playing trick?

He closed the distance between us in four long strides. He gripped my wrist in his tight hold. So tight that if I was a mere human, a noise of discomfort must have left my mouth. But it didn't. Because neither I was a human nor his furious hold was unwanted.

It was comforting.

"We'll be right back." With that said he pushed me somewhere.

Where?

I don't care. As long as I was with him. Still I noticed as we climbed the stairs and soon came to my room. He not only pushed the door but pushed me inside also. Then he locked the door.

Okay!

Despite everything, I was excited. It iwas where the person who locked the door would kiss you senseless. And Elliot would do that any second. However he didn't. He didn't even turned around. He stood at the door while his back was facing me.

Gathering all the courage I moved and put my hand on his shoulder. It was then when I noticed he was weeping silently. His whole body shuddered at the simple touch. His sobs became louder and louder.

"Why did you go there?" He managed to say between his sobs.

"I..."

"You could have died." He continued.

After everything that went down there, I highly doubt that.

"Elliot, look at me. Please."

"You could have left me. Alone."

God!

Did he really think that?

I gently moved him so he was facing me. He refused to meet my eyes but it was fruitless. Since he was taller than I was still able to see his face.

Atleast my short height was coming in handy.

"I am really sorry, Elliot. I will never leave you alone. Never. So remove this stupid thought from your mind. I am here now, I will be here forever. With you."

How I wished to say something more, something more romantic or meaningful. But words were never came to me easily especially when my life depend on them.

Still Elliot hugged me tight. He held me close so very close and I rested my head on his chest, near his heart which was beating wildly. His tear drenched my shirt but I didn't mind. Why would I mind?

He is my mate.

He gained enough composure where he wasn't cry any more, he broke the embrace. He wiped his nose with his sleeve then wiped his eyes.

"That's not how I was going say welcome home." He said. His voice was hoasre because of all the crying that made my body tingle.

"So how was you going to welcome me?" I asked instead. He met my eyes as he captured me in his arms and without wasting a second kissed me.

At first he moved his lips against mine softly. I did the same, memorezing his lips. But it wasn't enough for both of us. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth, twisting it in ways which made it all too much, too hot for me. A noise of impaitent made it's way from me when I puahed him against the door.

We were close, close enough where our scent mingled. It was our scent. This was how we would smell after completing our mating but that could wait. So I ran my hand over chest just to feel if his heart was also beating as fast as mine was. It was, it was out of control. He gently stroked my cheek then my hair then gripped them.

All his hand work triggered something animalistic instinct in me. My mind screamed to just mark him.

"Man! Are you sure you have no experience in it?" He amused after taking a much needed breath.

I didn't answer instead I traveled down and attacked his neck. I didn't know if he sighed or tried to inhale but then some beautiful noises escaped his mouth which encouraged me to do more. His moans were deep, rough and so blissful.

"Olive...r." He sounded breathless as I sucked his neck with more passion all the while his hands clutched my hair as his life depend on it.

"Hey...stop. Sto...p i...t." He finally managed to push me a little and as soon as our eyes met his whole body tensed up. I am not sure what he saw in my eyes but whatever that was he liked it.

"Hi." I said as I pressed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Hi."

"I missed you so much." He blushed at that.

"Me too." He ran his index finger over my eyes, over my nose with closed eyes. "We have so much to talk about. We have to so much to tell each other." He peeked his eyes open to watch me enjoy his touch.

"Yeah. And we also have all the time in world to discuss. Don't we?" It was a risky question considering Norah was here.

"We have. We have." He replied almost immediately and hearing his answer lifted a weight off my body.

And we have.

We have questions, we have answers unsaid but that is not the point.

We will talk but right now all I want, is his arms around me. Holding me tight, away from world and all the people.

_______________________

One more chapter and this book will end. Like END.

It is such a bitter-sweet feeling.

Vote-Comment-Share!