𝟔

Imagine kissing Shota Aizawa, in your teenage days, under the moonlight, in front of the beach

Imagine kissing Shota Aizawa, in your teenage days, under the moonlight, in front of the beach. You could feel the sand on your feet, the wind salting your skin, and hear the waves crashing on the background, but you couldn't pay attention to anything that wasn't his lips. It was your first kiss, and you were not sure how to proceed, but you let it be, appreciating every second of it.

Imagine being Joel Miller's best friend, staying by his side ever since the beginning of the infection around the world. You were there when his daughter died, and were the one to console him on the nights he couldn't handle the pain alone. You got eventually close, enough to be in what you could call a romantic relationship. No words about it were ever said, but it wasn't needed. You were so subtle about your relationship that Ellie just got to know you were together after a year of knowing you.

You were a dragonslayer and were dating Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster. They were usually fighting although dating the same person, but when you were alone, they had a good relationship. They could still remember the day one of their fights went too far, and you got utterly irritated. They tried everything to make you forgive them, but you weren't budging, so they made a proposition you couldn't refuse; they would do everything you told them to do for a whole day. You surely enjoyed having them doing every command of yours, including endless hours of sex.

Imagine Nahoya and Souya Kawata fighting to get your attention. You were their partner, but lately, you've been getting too busy with the demanding schedule of leading a company. You weren't giving them proper attention, and they were starting to miss your touch. It was a surprise when, in the middle of analyzing future projects on your office at the company building, both of them showed up, supposedly to give you a hello. They just left your office two hours after entering, more disheveled than when they got there.

Imagine fucking Rhysand against the mattresses of your bed. You had an affair that was not very commented on, mostly because almost everyone feared you two. You started to get jealous of Rhysand's sudden interest in this new girl, Feyre, and decided to de-stress a bit. This initially innocent de-stress, ended up in aggressive ways, with you almost breaking the bed, and Rhysand passing out soon after you ended. Maybe he should flirt with Feyre, just to see what you would do then.

Imagine having Obanai Iguro as a crush, but thinking that he was in love with Kanroji Mitsuri. He was, at first, but the more time he spent with you, on missions and hangouts, the more the feelings he had for you started to grow. He ended up confessing to you, his face redder than you thought it was possible. You obviously accepted.

You arrived later on the year of Ouran Highschool. You were kind of lost in that big place, but lucky to you, Haruhi Fujioka helped you around. You thought of him as a nice guy, and your admiration turned into a crush. Soon, you found out about the Host Club, and that Haruhi was part of it, being introduced to his friends of the club. Accidentally though, you found out Fujioka wasn't a boy, but a girl, and even like that, your feelings didn't change. After a few months, you declared your feelings, which she happily accepted, a cute pink hue on her face.