𝟑

Imagine being an A rank hero, that just didn't become an S rank because you thought it took too much effort

Imagine being an A rank hero, that just didn't become an S rank because you thought it took too much effort. Amai Mask saw you using your powers once and got completely marveled by your strength, starting to meet you in a few random places, where he tried to start a conversation with you. It worked sometimes, on others you just nodded to his talk. He got extremely interested in you, and would surely want to know you more.

Imagine making out with Adrien Agreste on the back of the school, during the lunch break. He got nervous when you came up with the idea, but you were very convincing when it came to your boyfriend. You trapped him against the wall, your hands on his waist, caressing it while he kissed you back, trying to match your pace as you explored his mouth. He loved the feeling of your lips on his.

Imagine observing the stars with Dean Winchester. You met during a hunt once, and although you departed after the mission, you kept meeting again and again on the road, until you just decided to go on the same way, you along with him and Sam, hunting supernatural creatures. You got closer to Dean as time passed by, and eventually started some kind of relationship, but never really officialized because, in the kind of job you were in, death was always an imminent possibility. You held his hand as you looked at the starry sky, not wishing to let go yet.

Sherlock Holmes was slowly going crazy, and you were the cause. Since he met you, he couldn't help but be interested in your exquisite existence, starting to seek your company more than he should. He didn't know how to stop feeling that way around you, and that was quite overwhelming to him. His mind thought too much, about too many things, but mostly about you. The only day his brain finally let him rest was when you kissed him, and from then on, he went after you to kiss him more.

You started to feel a one-sided love for your friend, Yuri Katsuki. You ignored as much as you could, knowing he wouldn't like you back, but when Viktor Nikiforov came into the picture, everything got worse for you. Your heart squeezed in pain when you saw them together, being able to perceive the growing feelings between them. It didn't matter to you, because you would always be there to support your best friend, even when flowers and blood started to slowly fill your lungs.

Imagine almost killing Dazai Osamu because of the things he said to Ryunosuke Akutagawa and Chuuya Nakahara before he left the Port Mafia. He couldn't null your power because you didn't have one, relying on your intelligence and abilities to deal with everything, what worked. You left him in a pulp, and the only thing that stopped you from killing him was the respect you held for Odasaku. You comforted and took care of your lovers when they seemed down after Dazai's departure.

Imagine fuck Akeno Himejima with your fingers as she tries to muffle her moans with her hands. You were both in an empty classroom, where anyone could enter at any second, but that just fired you both up. You whispered dirty things to her, inciting her kinky side when you said that even if someone showed up, you wouldn't stop, embarrassing her in front of everyone instead. She cummed harder than she thought she could.