Chapter 9: Please consider the feelings of 'dogs'

Start from the beginning

    My mother is a business partner, so

    I'm more familiar with it." "Oh, what is the subject that Student Chen majored in?" "I heard it is called'Neuroscience', it's very complicated, I don't think it is too much. Clearly.”

    It turns out that Su Xi University did not study in China, which means that he may have gone abroad after graduating from high school. Then how could he and I get together?

    The more I think about it, the more I feel confused...

In a mess, there is always an urge in my heart to ask Su Xi for more information.

    I quietly walked to the innermost room upstairs. I knew that this kind of'eavesdropping' was inappropriate, but I couldn't bear the curiosity in my heart.

    The soundproofing effect of the door is so good, their dialogue is faintly heard, and I can only hear one or two words clearly.

    Something like the "observation period" stimulus response" and so on.

    I frowned. Is this the legendary'medical term'? I just felt bored. Just as I was about to leave, Mrs. Wu suddenly called me, "Mrs.?"

    I panicked. As soon as I was about to leave, the door of the study was opened. Su Xi saw me standing at the door and her eyes flashed. After a moment of astonishment, he was about to step forward when he was held back by the man surnamed Chen on one side.

    "Muli just wants us to eat fruit, right?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

    I nodded quickly.

    Su Xi seemed to be relieved, and stepped forward and pulled my hand, "Let’s go."

    His hand is still warm, but I feel like my heartstrings are strained, and there is an inexplicable suffocating tension. Feeling as if the last light of the place where I was placed was gradually being swallowed up.

    I suddenly shook his hand and said in a flustered manner: "I don't want to eat fruit, you can eat it." After I finished speaking, I hurriedly hid in the bedroom as if running away. Su Xi later knocked on the door several times, but what happened to me? I didn't dare to open it.

    I breathed a sigh of relief, continued to take out the computer hidden under the bed, and tried a few more numbers, but still nothing, an inexplicable irritability came to my mind, I almost wanted to smash it.

    "Om—"

    The phone on the bed shook, and I glanced at the caller ID, and froze for a moment.

    'Shengde Orphanage'?

    I answered the phone suspiciously, and there was a gentle but somewhat old female voice, "Miss Mu Li, is it?"

    "It's me."

    "That's it. The hospital recently held an activity called "Outstanding Young Volunteers Selection". The selected are college students who have been volunteers in the orphanage in the past five years. You are also being nominated. May I ask you at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. Do you have time to come over?"

    I even worked as a volunteer in an orphanage? !

    I didn't speak for a long time, the person asked again, and then reminded me again, "Your alumni from college are also being nominated. You can come together."

    "I have time." I almost immediately agreed.

    My university alumni, maybe I can find something from them, and I didn't tell Su Xi about it.

    Early the next morning, after Su Xi went to work, I was busy preparing things to go out, but Aunt Wu stopped me, "Madam, are you going to buy something? Just tell me."

    "No, I have other things ." Things." I was about to go around her, but she stepped forward to stop me again, a little embarrassed: "Mr. Su said, you are pregnant now, try not to go out."

    Seeing me staring at her, she The voice is getting smaller and smaller.

    "I'm just a pregnant woman, not a prisoner."

    This is the first time I have spoken so indifferently to someone ten years after I came here.

    Aunt Wu's complexion became a little pale, I ignored her and strode out.

    The Shengde Orphanage is located in the south of the city center, not far from my place. Counting the 35 minutes of traffic jam, it’s not too bad.

    There are indeed a lot of people here today. I was thinking about consulting the dean's whereabouts with the staff registered on the side, but a slightly excited voice rang in my ear, "Muli?!"