KAKA'S DEVIOUS PLAN

ASWINI HAD EATEN THE FOOD..
It was afternoon..
Aswini was leaving...
Ani- arey bihari aswini ko ghar chod aayo...
Kaka- arey sun anirudh.. Aswini ke maata pita ghar par nahi hai... Vp hum abhi bazaar gaye the to vo hume rashte mai mile to unhone kaha ki aswini aaj yahi ruk jaaye.. Tu janta hi hai uski dadi ke paas ise nahi bhejna chahiye akele.. Pata nahi kya karde..
Ani- accha.. Ha toh.. Aswini theeke phir abhi hum abhyaas karte hai.. Aaj aapko yahi rukna hai na..
Aswini- theeke bistar babu
Anirudh taught her
.
It was night..
Aswini went to anirudh and bondita's room and anirudh went to the study room.. Anirudh was feeling thirsty.. So he went to the kitchen.. Suddenly kaka saw that and he went near the kitchen... Anirudh saw that and he was about to come to him.. Suddenly kaka started speaking..
Kaka to himself..
Arey aswini betiya akele so rahi hai.. Kya pata use neend aayi hoya nahi.. ab hum to jaakar nahi sula sakte.. Agar kal usne kaha ki use raat ko akele neend nahi aayi aur apne maa baap ko yeh baat batayi to hamara sar jhukjayega kya sochenge vo log.. Par ab kon sulayega use.. Chodo hume kya..
Kaka deviously went ignoring anirudh as if he had not seen him ..

Anirudh thinks about that and spoke to himself..
Baat to sahi hai kaka ki.. Aswini bacchi hai.. Ek baar dekh aata hun ki soyi hai ya nahi..
He Went to the room..
He closed the door but not locked it..
He went beside her and saw she was sleeping soundly..
Till the time kaka came and locked the door slowly so that anirudh can't hear it.. Anirudh came towards the door and pushed to open it but it was not.. Anirudh pushed it hard but it didn't open.. He was about to knock fastly on the door but realized that aswini will wake up by this action.. He didn't took the door locked at much suspect because he thought that door might have been choked ( jaam) .. He went on sofa and slept💤😴..
.
It was morning 🌞..
Kaka had opened the lock.. Anirudh woke at 6:30 and he again went to the door and pushed it and it opened.. He thought that the door was really choked and went out.. Aswini also woke up..
.
On the table ..

Kaka- anirudh tu aur aswini ek hi kamre me soye the..
Ani- haa kaka wo darwaja jaam hogaya tha..
Kaka- accha...
Aswini ate breakfast and anirudh sent her home..
.
Ring ceremony prepatipons were done..
Only house decorations was left..
They started in the morning around at 11 and anirudh was shocked.. He wasn't able to understand anything..
Ani- kaka yeh sajawat kyu ho rahi hai??
Kaka- tujhe pata chal jayega anirudh chinta mat kar..
Kaka hadn't invited any villager no relatives only their and aswini's family.. The things through which he will convince anirudh to marry can't be come forward to villagers otherwise things can become drastic..
.
It was evening.. Kaka told anirudh to dress up.. Anirudh happily did as he was thinking that bondita might be back home that is the reason function is happening..