"You're out of luck," I pulled up a chair for myself. Don't know how I could sit still when my heart was beating at 100 miles per hour.

Comfortably, Rosemary leaned back against her chair and rested her feet up on the table. "Oh I know, you loved it so much and you want to repeat it?" Cockily, she grinned, trying to be cheeky.

I rolled my eyes at that, "Those might be your wishes but no," although I had been having wet dreams about it, I was not going to admit it to her. "You lied about not remembering a thing when in reality you do," I stated. Put on blast, she brought her feet down from the table and sat up in the chair, seeming tensed. "Why?" I asked.

Rosemary cleared her throat, "Why does it matter?"

"Actually, that's my question to you. You lied about it, so that means that it matters, right?" Like I said, I was done with games and needed her to speak up.

Processing the question, she stayed silent and intertwined her fingers as she stared down at the floor. Anticipating her response, I sat in silence, feeling my heart beating like crazy. As confident as I was trying to come off as, I was actually a nervous wreck.

The wait was eating at me. Nervous herself, her foot started tapping on the floor.

"Violet, I lied because-" she paused to take a deep breath and to look up to make eye contact with me. As much as she could, that is. "Well because I didn't know how you were going to react and because of how it led to it," she stated. I gave a puzzled expression. She sighed, "Violet, I panicked!" She admitted.

"So you didn't want to deal with it?" I asked.

"Yes and I'm sorry," she nodded. "I acted like a coward and I'm aware of that," she added. At least she owned up to it.

Even though she told Olivia that she didn't regret it, I wanted to hear it directly from her. "Do you regret what happened?" I was terrified of asking but I had to. Otherwise, it'd eat at me.

The question caught her by surprise, I saw it in her wide eyes.

"Violet, I don't know if I can answer that question," she lowered her head. In distress, she loosened her tie and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt.

"Rosemary, honestly I'm not even going to judge you or anything. I want us to be completely open with each other right now," I stated, hoping to make her feel comfortable enough. "I'm not going to insult you or fight you," I elaborated.

"But it's hard!" Rosemary looked like she was struggling with herself.

"Whatever we talk about in here, stays in here," I reassured, just wanting her to freely speak with me. "I'm trying to get to the bottom of it, not use it against you."

Cornered, Rosemary shot up from her chair, "I can't! I'm sorry!" She ran out of the room, even leaving her stuff behind.

"Rosemary!" I shouted after her but she ran faster than she did on the racing track.

Here I was! Opening myself up to her and she did this childish ass thing! Ugh, she got on my nerves! Why couldn't she just speak to me? I didn't know what went on in her head and it was frustrating!

-

Disappointed by how today turned out, I watched movies in the theater room. Two freshmen stayed outside to keep everyone else from coming inside. They were instructed to only let Lucy and Rachel in. Anyone else could go fuck themselves. Alone in the theater room, I drank by myself. A bottle of vodka.

"Bitch I'll go in if I want!" An annoying Melanie was heard breaking into the theater room. The freshmen gave up and went back to guard the entrance. For what? Clearly, they could not protect it. "Oh because of you?" Melanie laughed out of amusement.