Crazy is what i like

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me.?" I questioned

"I miss you baby" the women said clearly her ass was stupid as fuck because I sure don't sound like Micheal ass and I don't sound like a damn man.

"WHO THE FUCK IS YOU AND WHY YOU CALLIN MY MAN" I yelled into the phone.

"Excuse you hoe this is Keisha his girl" she said to me.

"Oh no bitch THIS HIS GIRL YOU BETTA WATCH HOW YOU TALKIN TO ME TO" I said to her.

Her and Micheal got me fucked up I'm beatin his ass and her ass.

"No bitch I'm tygas girl so watch how you talkin to me" she said.

"Bitch cut to the chase is you fuckn tyga or not" I asked

"You see I'm only 17 hoe and my man ain't going to jail he smart so we ain't fuck YET I only sucked him off" she said like it wasnt nasty or some shit.

"Listen here bitch you call this phone again ima be SMART AND BEAT YA LIL ASS BYE" I said hanging up.

"MICHEAL WHO THE FUCK IS KEISHA" I yelled walking into the bathroom.

"I don't know a Keisha jasmine" he yelled

"NOW YOU WANNA BE STUPID SHE TOLD ME SHE SUCED YA DICK AND I AINT PUTTIN UP WITH THIS SHIT TYGA" I yelled at him.

"I DONT KNOW A KEISHA JAZMINE DAMN" he yelled leaving the bathroom.

"DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME NIGGA TELL ME WHO THE BITCH IS"I screamed as loud as I could.

"Baby come here" he said unbuttoning my pants.

"Get off me Micheal" I said trying to get away from him.

"I told you I don't know who she is"he said kissing my stomach and going lower.

"Whatever" I said taking my pants off and for the first time.

I made love to the dope boy.

Tyga.
(August)

"Whatever you bean head ass nigga I'm so tired of this shit"Erica said to me.

"Of what Erica" I said.

"You hurtin me august" she said then I seen tears fall from her eyes.

When Erica cried she was so beautiful her green eyed light up but I hated to see her cry I wanted her to be happy and nothing else mattered.

"Baby don't cry I love you Erica" I said kissing her forehead.

Now we are in our living room talking about how I'm out late and she got mad because I said she's being to dramatic but a nigga gotta work and get this money.

"I hate that I love you august" she said looking up at me.

That really broke me because I love this girl and I wouldn't say no shit like that to her.

"I do to" I said leaving her house.

Fuck love.

I don't even think I know what that shit is.
(Chris)

Karracue made this big ass dinner and shit so a nigga put on a suit and she had on a dress I thought that shit was to much but oh well I did what made her happy.

I started eating and this shit was hittin it I was hungry as a mothafucka.

"Chris" she said .

"Wassup" I said

"I'm pregnant" she said and that shit sounded like music to my ears.

"For real" I asked.

"Yes" she said.

"Baby come here" I said motioning her to come to where I Was.

She stood in front of me and I felt like I was on top of the world me and my baby are having a baby.

"I love you"

"Both of you" I added as I kissed her stomach.
(Micheal)

"JAZMINR" I yelled I couldn't find jazmine ever since we came into that nigga's smoke house and it was 12:15

I never been more scared in my entire life.

Then she came walking down the stairs like this our house and shit

"Where the fuck was you at" I yelled.

'Damn chill daddy our job is done" she said blowing the tip of her gun.

"I fuckn love you don't ever scare me like that again" I said hugging her tight

"What did you say.?" She said.

"I love you I love you I love you and I mean that shit" I said kissing her forehead.

"Let's get out of hear" she said kissing my neck.

"Let's go" I said

We hopped in my black range rover and pulled off I stopped at a near by gas station to put my license plate back on they ain't finding my ass.

After that I headed to this Mexican restaurant that Jazmin's liked it was weird because we wearing all black but she looked good with her red hair and all black clothes.

When we ordered our stuff jazmine kicked me under the table.

"What damn" I asked rubbing my leg.

"I just wanted to do that" she said.

I laughed and shook my head.

"How'd it go with smoke" I asked.

"Oh that nigga, I ran upstairs and his ass was all on that damn phone and I went behind and held my gun to head and he was like don't kill me and I was like nigga plz and he was like plz and I was like i dont like people who beg then i was like bang bang bang and he Was like ouch ouch ouch and I was like damn is he dead then I came down stairs and found yo ass yelling and shit" she said.

"Girl you crazy" I laughed hard.

"I know daddy" she said

"But crazy is what I like" I said kissing her.

I love this girl now I can really say I love her.