Chapter 7: Insane

Start from the beginning

- 13!! Omg you are my favourite hero!! – she squealed.

- Ahahah thank you young girl! always nice to meet a fan! – she said, winking at her.

- Good morning everyone! I'm pro hero 13, I specialize in rescue and that's exactly what we are gonna do today...

- Wow!! We even have fake villains! – Kirishima exclaimed.

- No we don't... - Aizawa replied, then we all turned around to see a crowd of villains coming out of a purple mist in the middle of the 3rd sector.

- EVERYONE STAY BACK! THEY ARE REAL VILLAINS! – Aizawa shouted before jumping down the stairs and running to the approaching horde. He started fighting them but they were too many and some managed to get to us.

- Stay back kids!! – 13 shouted, taking a fighting stance, but before they could reach the square I put up a force field.

Come on Izuku, bigger! You need to make it bigger!! It's only covering half of the class, you need to make it bigger!!

- AHHHHH – I screamed, pushing my limits to enlarge my field and cover the whole square.

- Midoriya!

- I'm ok Iida. I just never made a force field this big. – I reassured him.

- Kid, is this your quirk? – 13 asked, approaching me.

- It is ma'am. My quirk is Force Field, nothing and no one can break my barrier but it's hard to keep it up for long if it keeps getting attacked from the outside...plus I never made a barrier this big so we don't have much time, we better regroup and make a plan. This is just buying time. – 13 nodded.

- This is more than enough. Thank you kiddo. EVERYONE COME CLOSER!

- 13! We need to help Aizawa-sensei!! – Mina exclaimed.

- YEAH!! LET'S GO FIGHT SOME VILLAINS! – Kacchan agreed.

- GUYS! We need to make a plan! – Iida yelled.

- Exactly. We need to inform the pros, who's the fastest here? – 13 asked.

- I am, ma'am. – Iida raised his hand.

- Good. You need to get out of here.

- That's easy. – I said. Everyone looked at me.

- How? The villains are gonna try and stop us.

- Yeah, but until my barrier is up they won't be able to. I'd say we still have...ngh... - my knees buckled. I saw a villain slam a war-hammer on my energy dome. – yeah, not more than 5 minutes.

- 5 minutes is a lot of time...

- Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya. And I kinda have a plan.

- SHUT UP NERD! We don't need a plan, we need to fight!

- Bakugo! We do need a plan! – Momo scolded. – Go on Midoriya.

- Ok first part is easy: we walk to the door, open it and let Iida out.

- That seems too easy. – Kaminari stated. I shrugged.

- Ok then?

- Then we go help Aizawa-sensei.

- NOW YOU SPEAK MY LANGUAGE NERD!