'And that's the person who was a deadly threat a half-hour before this' Takemichi sweat-dropped and gazed at the odd pair.
"Are they your friends?" Hina questioned, mumbling to her boyfriend's ear, avoiding the stare of the two-now arguing- boys in front of them.

"Sort of" Takemichi sighed, rubbing his temple, his mind in dizziness and confusion.
"How are you, Takemichi?" Takuya suddenly appeared between the couple, worrying about the state his best friend is in.
Worry pheromones were lingering around the trio once again, as Takuya tried to close Takemichi in his arms.

"Sooo" Takemichi started, dodging Takuya's hands away softly, trying not to make it obvious, how incredibly disgusting and scared he feels right now. Takuya's eyebrows rise, and he gazes at Hina who appears to be just as confused as he is.
"I'm alright" he wiggled his eyebrows, a bright smile plastered on his face.

'It's my fault anyway' he thought, remorseful and guilty.
If he wouldn't have been all about in other's business, maybe Akkun would've gotten away with a few bruises. Not ending up in a HOSPITAL.
He begins to tear up again but quickly brushes it off, not wanting to look weak.

Hina stepped closer to the said blondie and reached out to caress his cheek, in a weak attempt of comforting the omega.
As Hina expected Takemichi snapped his head away, surely not wanting his girlfriend's or anyone else's comforting or any kind of touch at the moment.
Hina blinked a few times before catching up and backed away whilst looking for any sign of discomfort on the omega.

"Sorry," Takemichi muttered under his breath.
"It's okay" Hina answered, encouragingly grinning at the boy." So, uhmm, " Hina awkwardly chuckles, and continues " Why is one of you boys' clothes on my boyfriend?"

"That's a funny story really I--" Mitsuya suddenly interrupted Mikey "His clothes were ruined by the assholes, so we needed to improvise."

Hina sighed, and her eyes were much less glowing in crimson.
"Thank you for taking care of Takemichi." She thanked them, and bowed, now out of thankfulness.
Mikey waved his hand, "It's nothing,"

"It was only fair, due to them being in our gang.." Mitsuya explained and rubbed his temples ready for Hina to complain, even tho she would be absolutely right.
"Huh, guess nowadays boys don't know what being taken is.." Hina sighed again, and looked back at Takemichi worryingly.
Takemichi just smiled at her awkwardly, while trying to soothe her nerves a bit, trying the same for himself as well.

Takuya and Yamagishi quickly came around to once more make an attempt to boost Takemichi's mood a bit, even if it was a pretty useless thanks to Kiyomasa's groups' doings, but as they know the crybaby blonde he regardless what state he was in, would always appreciate their concerns.
"Takemichi, how do you," Takuya paused briefly, seeking the words to describe his uneasiness about the situation " feel?" He cried, and stepped forward.

Takemichi was a hard case in convincing him that he's acting reckless and emotional (which is not a very good trait combo) in many episodes of his since when he has them, he has a mentality of a little child, who jumps into the well if that means to save someone or win over something.
And if it were to list the blonde's flaws, the most outstanding would be his impossible impulsivity.

In short, it'll be pretty difficult to get Takemichi off of that mindset that he's completely fine.

Takemichi debated his answer for a short second, barely visible hesitation on his face, as quickly as it appeared, it went invisible.
"I'm fi-" He started, but to be interrupted.

"Mikey!" A slightly hoarse voice called out, irritated pheromones leaking from the stranger who was walking towards the group.

The voice belonged to a tall, blonde high school student.