Lucia's Tale

Lucia's Tale

Written by: SongOfAngels

[P R O L O G U E]

This is not a typical world you may expect. Lucia, it is a strange world. We lived with magics and weapons. We lived with dragons and dwarves. We were born to be a warrior. We were born to fight. And that people were called as Mages, the heroes of Lucia.

"Eurika, wag ka na ngang mag-hangad na maging isang mage!"

"I-kumpara mo naman sarili mo sa mga ate mo!"

I really can say people are judgementals. People sees me that I can't be good like they were. They say that a dream of mine will only be in my thought. But to be a mage is not just a wish. It is a quest  that I needed to be fulfilled. It has purposes for me. And that quest is to be a full-fledge Hunter Mage. To fight and to gain confidence to myself, to have a proof that I am not weak. 

"Hunter? Sa tingin ko hindi mo makakayanan iyun. Kung sa kutsilyo takot ka na, espada pa kaya?"

"Naku Eurika, pag-aalalahanin mo lang kami pag mag-hunter ka."

That is what my sisters advised. I expect it a lot. I expect it in that kind of trust. But as for myself? I expect bigger with my desires. And that is when I promised to myself that I will make change into this world.

And that change may happens as the seconds counts.

"A young maiden, will have the hands of the 12 Lucian Gems. Bless that woman with powers to seek and demolish the plans of the evil. To direct the 12 spirits of the gem onto their mission."

Yan ang banggit ng isang matandang nagbigay sumpa. At paano kung magkataon, ang sumpang iyun ay makuha ni Eurika at magkaroon ng malaking kapangyarihan na magbabago sa kanyang buhay. Ito na ba ang pagbabagong mangyayari? Ito na ba ang pagsubok na kanyang pagdadaanan?

"Goat of Capricorn, Water bearer of Aquarius, Fish of Pisces, Ram of Aries, Bull of Taurus, Twins Gemini, Crab of Cancer, Lion of Leo, Virgin of Virgo, Scale of Libra, Scorpion of Scorpio, and Archer  of Sagitarious. Lucia's Gem, scatter and look for your new owner!"

This is the beggining of the chronicles in Lucia. 

L u c i a ' s   T a l e

(Watch the trailer video for a sneak peak!)

A.N: Follow me on twitter pipol! @LeiChanStories to catch up my updates and status. Love you guys. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! ❤