Chapter 20: Don't Fucking Do It

~Tejus~

After her statement, Amy gets up and leaves. No one says anything until we know she is no longer in hearing distance. So I go over to the fridge and get everything out to make her sandwiches.

"So what happened?" Dravon asks. Kylie goes over and sits in his lap and says.

"She walked in on us, so Tejus used his mind magic to make her think she was seeing you. I really don't like her"

"I can't possibly see why" Dravon teases her with a laugh and nuzzles into her neck tickling her, making her laugh. He keeps holding her, making her giggle every now and then while I finish up. Then I place bacon sandwiches for me and Dravon on the table and place her 3 sandwiches on the table.

"Why have you given me 3?" She asks me.

"One is the monstrosity of a sandwich you wanted and the others are just bacon and chocolate. In case you don't like the first one" Dravon gives me a curious look and we watch as she picks it up and takes a bite. She chews slowly with a thoughtful face, then shrugs and starts eating it.

"That's wrong! I can't believe you're actually eating it" I watch as she devours it.

"Are you telling me that's the 2 sandwiches, but all together?" Dravon asks. With a disgusted face I nod.

"Yep" She then picks up one half of each, the bacon and chocolate, puts them together and eats them.

"I don't think I can watch you eat that. Do you want some milk?" With her mouth full she nods. So I turn away and make her a glass.

"Dragonfly, what is with your eating habits? Is it because you've had to eat whatever you could get, so it doesn't taste gross?" She looks thoughtful for a moment, then says

"I never thought of it that way! Maybe. I don't know, but it's not horrible. It's like sweet and sour, some people like it others don't" And she continues to eat. Once we're done, we tidy up the kitchen and Dravon asks her

"So what do you want to do, dragonfly?"

"I dunno. What do you want to do?" He laughs at that and says

"Whatever you want. We could go for a walk?"

"Are his minions with him in these meetings? I wonder if we can get to the off limits section, while they're busy. I want to know why it's off limits and we have nothing so far, as Tejus pointed out earlier. I don't want this whole thing to be for nothing" She says.

"I only said that because-"

"I know. It wasn't a dig. You're right about it all, so I want to find something! Everything seems so organised and normal. I think he had ample opportunity to make sure everything was hidden and to make sure no one gives anything away. That's why we haven't found anything"

"Or you could be right and he's the puppet. But yes they are all in this meeting so let's hurry"

"I'll get J-Lo-" I say about to link with him

"No need. I already told him. He's gonna meet us out front now. Where's Blake?"

"He was with J-Lo, so will be out there too. Let's go"

Lunch time came and we couldn't get anywhere near the off limits building. Amy came out of nowhere stopping us, saying it's off limits as the structure isn't safe as they haven't gotten around to restoring it. She even opened the door to show us and it looked derelict, like she said. So we made our way back to the house. To meet Declan for lunch.