Chapter 2 - Big Job

Norah's POV

I hailed alone this morning as my lovely roommate sis Jov already went to work at 5. She has scenes in a suburban area with Emery and Dalas as they were also in the same series as her. I was walking to the elevator when the doors opened, I raced and got into it but accidentally bumped into Alis. I apologise to her then greeted each other and talked a tad about our ended drama(romantic comedy-drama) and such before I went to the acting room while she went to the studio on the 12th floor. I sat on the floor and read notes about communication before the acting class started precisely at 10. It's forty-one past nine already. Abruptly I remembered what had happened yesterday evening after several minutes of reading. It's the decent day of my life.

I got a text from Nolan and thought that he wanted to remind me I have a schedule tomorrow like he always did but turned out it was about a job. He said it's not a common role that I usually received so I was curious. I don't care if I got a role that I never tried before as I could challenge myself and get out of my comfort zone. His face seemed too bright and kinda suspicious. I wondered what kind of job I've got that made him this delighted. He began explaining. Gladly after 6 years, I finally got a lead role in a somewhat huge project. I never obtained this kind of role as I might be didn't stand out much or need to improve my skills more.

He also said it's gonna be a romance movie, a love-hate romance. I've acted in this type of genre before but not this heavy and it's gonna be fun, I guessed. Much to my liking, Jovita also will be in the lead role and will have partners including me. There will be loads of quarrelling and profanity scenes. Gonna be intense for sure. I can't wait! What an opportunity for me to expand my knowledge and acquaintance. Thank God for this! I thanked him and fell asleep later.

Jovita came not long after. I asked her if she already know about the big project and of course, she knows too. She was already in deep slumber when I came home last night. I wanna ask her about it but seeing her calm sleepy state made me grin and straightly went to the shower. She was shocked and me to boot. "I can't believe we got this kind of role. After years we went to many classes to improve our skills and now we get one. I feel blessed. Thank God" She said. "Aye, right. I bet it's gonna be fun. It's gonna be our third time working together. Hooray!" I joyously said and put my hands up.

Yet we're curious as the other two male co-stars were not confirmed yet. A few rumours said they're from the same agency as us. But who? There's a lot of actors here so we don't know who it would be. Too many choices to choose. We gonna meet them at the reading script rehearsal soon. It's gonna be a first meeting between the staff, director, us and people that were working in this project. Since we don't have much things to do, I tried guessing other colleagues I knew with her while putting the notebook in my bag.

"It could be Camden and Everett" I initiated.

"Yeah, maybe. If not, I hope they are Dalas and Wesley. Since we're all buddies" She replied while caressing her chin might be thinking of another duo that would fit the roles.

"Aye! The friendly ones. That would be nice too" I agreed as it's gonna be a pleasure.

"I hope the two won't be them. If not, it's definitely gonna be a disaster" She worriedly told.

"The two who? We got many duos here. We got Cameve, Dawes, Wartal and Axim" I commented. The two could be them though. There's a possibility.

"Ah, Camden with Everett and Dalas with Wasley. But who's Wastal and Axim?" She frowned.

"Wastell and Tales... and Axel and Immanuel" I proudly said.

"Not them the riches and generous, clever. Why are you so... never mind. Ugh," She rolled her peepers.