BNHA: Mind Control

Izuku Midoriya aka Deku was sneaking around the villains hideout to get stop the League of Villains when he stopped to see a Mind Controlled Katsuki Bakugou and Hitoshi Shinsou aka the villain known as Purple Haze.

"Yo, Kacchan" said Izuku, "What is wrong with you?"

Laughs Shinsou "He can't hear you. He is completely under my control. A mindless drone"

"So you did this?" asked the green haired boy.

"Yes, I did. So you see, I will never commit a crime aga-" the purple haired boy was interrupted when he saw green lighting who than charged at the mind controlled explosion user.

Izuku throws multitude of fast and strong hits that launched Bakugou several feet which Izuku kicked him in the air when appeared behind him. Deku then jumps several feet in the air when he is above the yellow haired boy and finger flicks him down to the ground.

"Ayy! What are you doing?!" said the villain as the hero of training dropped down with a kick in the gut. Izuku then sat on his stomach and continued the onslaught.

"That's your friend. Stop!"

He did not stop in fact while he was beating Katsuki up, he glared at him with eyes telling anger and rage.

"He hasn't even done to you, yet!"

Izuku then picked Bakugou's head then started punching his stomach.

"Oh my gosh. You do not how this power works. You don't know."

With one blow to the stomach, Bakugou was launched to the wall.

"You're just jumping to conclusions, if anything hit me."

When Bakugou landed on the wall, he was finger flicked several times.

"Hit me! I'm the one controlling him."

Izuku then German suplexed him so hard that it shook the building. After that building shaking suplex, he again started the ass whooping when he sat on his stomach.

"Unbelievable. Lo-look." the villain broke Bakugou's mind controlling.

"Hey!" yelled the angry pomeranian as he woke up from mind control "It's me you damn nerd! I'm up!"

"Are you up?" asked the green haired boy. "Yes, ya damn nerd!"

Izuku punched him again for the last time.

"See, I am the controlling the keys. What you're doing doesn't make any sense" said the purple haired villain.

"I did it" claimed the cinnamon roll.

Shinsou was shocked when he said that. He honestly that he was brain damaged. "Huh?! NO! No, you didn't. I did that. You're punching did nothing, I did that from over here."

"Oh my punches did nothing?" asked the protege of All Might.

Shinsou really wanted to beat up this guy. "NO! You're an idiot"

"Oh ok, so you would undo this mind control thing to prove me if I wasn't punching him?" Izuku asked a rhetorical question. "You would have done that regardless?"

Purple Haze was simply stunned at his mistake and his geniusness. He really felt dumb after that.

"Yeah it was the punching." stated 9th successor of One for All "The punching worked. I did it"

"You stupid" simply said the the hot headed teenager.

"Yea yeah, you stupid. You stupid" said the green haired boy.

"You're right. You got me" the villain said that while having an existential crisis "What a play. gg's. You got me"

And while the LoV member was having an existential crisis, Izuku checked on Bakugou and asked if they should jump on him which he said he was fine and he was ready to do that even if he didn't ask him that.

And let's just say that when they left the hideout, Shinsou has over 100 broken bones.