Hmm....They are alike..to alot of extent.

"Well, fill me informed.."Honcho said.

"Soo..you just wanted to be lighter..It must feel better now..Hmm.."said Valt.

"I don't get it!!" Honcho shrieked.

"Just wait and watch.."I said.

"Wonder what you're upto partner." Valt mumbled while looking at his bey.

I could sense the eyes on us.. Everyone was curious to know about what was happening here..

"Hey!! Ready to start with the match yet?!!" Wakiya yelled.

Valt was hesitant and looked at Valtreyak.

"Try it out and then see." Free said as if he could sense his hesitation.

"You're Right!!Gotta believe in my partner!! That's all!!"He enthusiastically said and ran towards the stadium.

That's the best part about Valt how he blindly believes in his partner.. His enthusiasm and excitement is great!! He truly trusts Valtreyak.. This boy is just sooo full of energy.

"Go Valt!!Show your Power!!" I cheered for him...

And at that Wakiya eyed me and pouted causing me to smirk.. Is he actually thinking that I will cheer for him right now??!! Hell no!! Sorry Wakilocks!! But Team First!! I know you will also do the same.. And it's not gonna effect anything between us! I thought.

"Valt's Time out is over and he is coming back for a war!!" The commentator, Hanami announced.

"Thanks for Waiting!! Let's go!!" He said while showing the new Valtreyak.

I can see that everyone else was shocked, confused and surprised while seeing Valtryek's new form

"What are you so excited about?" Wakiya asked Confused..

"Hahah!"Valt laughed while taking his stance..

"I really don't wanna ruin this surprise!"he said.

"Heh!No matter, the fact is that Wywron is still unbeatable!!'' Wakiya boasted while taking his stance.

He is not knowing what can happen right now... Huh... This habbit of his to not take his competition seriously can actually be a great problem for his team.

"Second battle!!

Reay!!Set!!

3

2

1

Let It Rip!!"

Both the beys came with full power.

"Oh Look! An open centre. Don't mind if I do.."Wakiya said as Wywron took the centre.

"Huh! Your bey does seem to have picked up the pace a bit..Huh? Hold on!!!" Wakiya yelled as he saw Valtreyak increasing its speed incredibly.