And it gave everyone goosebumps.

Takemichi

"Is Senju gonna be alright?"

I asked [first name] beside me as I watch South and Senju fighting not too far away from us. I heard [first name] hummed, which made me look at her. "But I'm not so sure if she can defeat him." she said, with her eyes focusing on Senju.

Shit, even [first name]-chan knows that Senju can't win.

Then I flinched a little when she gently nudged me in the arm, "Takemichi, when this is all over..I want you to do something for me." she said, looking at me in the eyes. I became confused for a moment, I stared back at her and gave her a small nod.

Then she turned her head to look at something, I followed her gaze to see what she's looking at and I gasped when I saw that she-

She was looking at Mikey-kun..

Then she began talking again, "It's been a while since I've last seen him. I was planning to talk to him after all of this.." I can feel my eyes widen a little when she said that—that's right..I remember..

In the future, [first name] is the only one who didn't stop looking for Mikey..and,

and she managed to talk to him without anyone knowing..

but wait, this is the past..

why is she planning that now??

She sighed, "But I'm sure that he'll immediately avoid me when he saw me going near him.." she said, then she turned her attention back to me, "So I kinda want you to do it for me.." she said, smiling warmly at me. I mentally gulped, "M-Me?"

She hummed, "I'm sure Mikey knows that you're back from the future, and he'll totally not ignore you.." she said. I just stared at her, not knowing what to say. Then her smile suddenly faded, "Can you tell him this for me.." I flinched and waited for what she's about to say. She gave me a weak smile as she placed a hand on my shoulder and said,

"Don't go down the wrong path..okay?"

When she placed her hand on my shoulder, I began to see something flashing before my eyes..

——

Tears were streaming down my face as I stare at the person that I have in my arms. Her half-opened eyes were looking straight at my glossy ones, a weak smile formed on her pale lips as a tear escaped from her eye. I can feel her body getting cold as she continues to look at me.

"[FIRST NAME]-CHAN!!!"

I screamed her name as my tears continue to fall. I gripped her cold wrist tighter as the heavy rain continues to pour. I couldn't take my eyes off the blood on her forehead—the bleeding's not stopping. I bit my lip—I couldn't handle her state. She let out a weak laugh and said, "I..I told you..t-that..I got your back.." I gasped when I saw her eyes slowly closing, "..our crybaby hero.."