• Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 •

It's the day where Sano siblings turn to visit Ryuusei

Shinichiro who supposed to die at that incident was still alive and moving was waiting in front of the hospital since he was waiting for his siblings to come.

Mikey and Emma was soon can be seen at sight "Emma, Mikey! Here!!" Shinichiro wave at them, Mikey and Emma walk towards Shinichiro, Draken is not with them since it was their moment to visit their brother.

"Shinichiro!" Said Mikey with a normal smile on his face and waved back while Emma just smiling, and grab Mikey's left arm so they can run towards Shinichiro "Emma- i almost fall, you know?!" Said Mikey with his typical pout when they arrived infront of their brother.

"Well, you walk so slow! So i grab your arm so you can walk faster! and also, i can't wait to visit brother!" Emma said excitedly to visit their brother since they can only visit Ryuusei only one time a week, "Me too, but i really almost fall!" Mikey being Mikey, still fussing over small things.

"Now now you two, people are looking at both of you! Let's go."
Shinichiro being a good brother he was, he stopped them both and decided to become a peace-maker "hmph!" Mikey is still pouting.

Three of them go into the Hospital and look for the room number "196..196...19- There!!"
"No matter how many times i visit brother, i still can't remember the way." Shinichiro, "Well that's because both of you are an Idiot!" The only girl of the siblings said, "aren't you following us? So if we are an idiot, you are too!" Mikey retorded, "i was following both of you!" "Alright, stop it! Geez, you guys seemed to be a peaceful siblings in front of people...well no but- stop arguing!"

They goes into the '196' room number and sees Ryuusei sleeping peacefully as if he was only sleeping for awhile, his face was pale since he was in a coma for 2 years and can't see the sunlight, they could open the window, but because of the head injury, and was on recovering state, Ryuusei was sensitive.

Mikey and Emma stepped towards the bed while Shinichiro closed the door, and also walk towards their brother who is in a coma and take a seat for the three of them beside Ryuusei, they stare at Ryuusei for like minutes (like a creep), then Emma said something "Brother, are you doing great today..? although you are still sleeping but i know you can hear us."

While Emma was talking to sleeping Ryuusei, both Shinichiro, and Mikey is just staring at Ryuusei while listening to Emma.

Shinichiro took Ryuusei's right hand and place his palm on his left cheek, "Brother, we miss you.. we keep waiting for you so... don't give up."

Seeing his brother's action, Mikey also took his brother's other left hand, grab it, and place it on his forehead while closing his eyes but then after a while, he widened both of his dull black eyes, and immediately sit upright.

This action of Mikey confused both of his siblings, "Mikey what is it?" Said Shinichiro while staring at shocked Mikey with a curious but also worried eyes

"Shinichiro.." Mikey called Shinichiro name waveringly and trembling, this made Shinichiro getting more worried of what happened to Mikey that managed to make him this wavered.

"Mikey, what is it? Why did you looks like wanting to cry?? I never seen you like this before!" Said Emma also worryingly, Mikey can't say anything because he found out that his words was stuck on his throat, so he lift the hand that he was holding.

They watched as Mikey lift Ryuusei's left hand and staring at it, which made both of his other siblings also look at the direction that their sibling looking at.

When both Shinichiro and Emma sees what was the thing that made Mikey looks like he wants to cry, they both also has the same expression as Mikey.

Because of what they saw.