☀︎︎𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 ☽︎

A story where the Sano Family has another sibling which is the oldest of the four.

Sano Ryuusei, The oldest child of the Sano family, also ex-gang leader.
Ryuusei is famous for his strong punch, kick, and skills, which made quite many negative rumours about him, while being strong, he know how to punch, kick and has the skill but he mainly focus on grabbing his opponent's neck and then punch them hard in the face or kick them on the stomach, which why he was called "The Golden eyed demon" sounds cringe but fits him when he was fighting and that's the reason of why he was feared at the same time respected, but no matter what, the one that is not going to change was that he has a kind heart.

Sano Shinichiro, Manjiro, Izana, and Emma is Ryuusei's siblings which was known by every single gang, that made a few dangerous gang hunt Ryuusei's siblings, but as long as Ryuusei is by his siblings' side, no one dare to even getting close to them

But then one day, at his oldest younger brother's bike shop, theres suddenly an unexpected intruder, when the intruder is going to hit Shinichiro's head with a wrench, Suddenly a tall figure came infront of Shinichiro, and got hit in Shinichiro's place instead, that figure who helped Shinichiro is his brother, Ryuusei.

Ryuusei didn't die, but he got into a long coma, although Ryuusei was only in a coma, and has hope for him to wake up, The Sano family was internally hurt, and sad, which made Shinichiro, and Manjiro falls in the darkness and dark impulsility began to fill them, with Izana blame it on Shinichiro and leave. But one day, in the fight of Toman vs Valhalla, a familiar figure came in sight, and stopped Baji from stabbing himself.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒?

____________________________________

𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐭: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 300 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬! :D

𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥: 314/300
{𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝!}

𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝- 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬! :)

Edit: Story belongs to @Katsuji_Leon on wattpad, if you see this on a website that other than wattpad, then stop fcking reading :)