Last part

Param : after seeing akshita his excitement level increased that much he didn't realise that his joke that (she isn't special) has made her sad. So he was like ok guys i am going and see you after play.
They all said byee but akshita said in very low voice.
Akshita: how mean is he . What he said i am not special for him Uhhhh. I'll not leave you param for this. I have came to surprise you and in return what he said that it fell same as he saw me . Cool cool akshita don't be hyper. Then suddenly that thought click in her mind that may be he was joking. Then why he didn't clearified it . Stop akshita stop thinking like fool . Calm down.
Rajat and neha was starting her.
Akshita:turned her face towards them and she saw they are starting her . She was like what?
Rajat: we know you are here for param and as he has gone . You had also gone mentally . Like we are calling you and you , madam has gone somewhere else. Patient akshita patient we'll meet him after play . Please patientttt (in a teasing way)
Akshita:have you done with your lame jokes so now we should go .
Neha : laugh and said let's go.
After the play rajat him and said they are waiting for him.
Param came and they all went to the restaurant.
Param notice that akshita is behaving wired because she was not talking to him infact she was sitting beside him bit she was ignoring him. It noticed by three of them but for now param don't want to talk about that infront of them because he don't want them to be worried about them so he cover up the situation by behaving very chill and normal and that making her more angry that why he's not talking. Ater dropping rajat and neha .They both were left .
Param: what has happened, why you are believing so weird tell me .you were ok before the play now what has happened. Tell me .
Akshita : ignore him
Param: why you always do over acting every time.
Akshita: glared him in a very angry way .
Param:by seeing this param start laughing. And he aside the car .
Param: move toward akshita and akshita's surrounding by param's hand like that and his head was touching her shoulder . And she sitting straight.

And he cuddle (move his head here there against her shoulder

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And he cuddle (move his head here there against her shoulder.
Akshita:blushing but she control.
Param: move his hand upward and cupping her face (by pulling her cheeks he said what happened to my golu in baby voice.
Akshita: slapped his hand like that.

Param: again surrounded his hand around her waist and pull her toward him now he he moved his one hand toward the left cheek and he started cupping her cheek  and he kissed her her right cheek

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Param: again surrounded his hand around her waist and pull her toward him now he he moved his one hand toward the left cheek and he started cupping her cheek and he kissed her her right cheek . Then he again moved his hand toward right cheek and he kissed left cheek .and then he moved toward lips to kiss . But akshita stop him by playing a hand her lips .
Param: what has happened to me neither you are talking and neither you are allowing me to kiss like what is this behaviour.
Akshita:what is this behaviour (by imitating)what you said to me to you didn't feel anything special . Then why you need a kiss.
Param:o god (by placing his hand against his head ) did you take it serious.
Akshita: what do you mean by this.
Param: i was joking at that and you takw it serious. What is this akshita, that's why you were behaving weird.
Akshita: noded and said so you should clear it . Why you didn't.
Param: because i was unaware that my stupid girl will give it seriously. Just because of that line you spoil your mood and mine also
Akshita: sorry in baby voice.
Param: it's not about sorry and all . And by the I don't have to say that you are really special for me. Because my expression always tell that i need you only in world🌎.
Akshita suddenly hugged him tightly and said l love you.
Param: I love you too . ❤️ my love of my life.
Akshita :blushed.
Param:ok so problem solved so give me my gift.
Akshita : which gift in teasing way .
Param: her her and said i'll tell you about which gift i am talking about .
Akshita : again blushed.
They share a soft lovely kiss for 2 min .
Akshita broke the kiss and said param next time today i am getting late for home .
Param: nooo in baby voice .
Akshita: yes , we are going.

STORY END ....

I also post these stories in Instagram and and YouTube. My Instagram i'd is parakshitaalways and YouTube channel name is javeria creations so do support me there also
THANK YOU ❤️