Chapter 1

(Read my other fics in published order first! Also spoiler alert for my other fics)

Voldemort took us home in a private cruise ship. We finally reached the mansion they lived in. 

"Kiddies, go to your rooms and change then dinner" said gootjes cheerfully. And we went into our rooms. Jesus christus i had missed this place. Jumped on my 3x master bed, grinning like a mad(wo)man seeing seventeen suitcases and 2 backpacks were already there. I quickly changed into grey sweatpants, and oversized hoodie and my favorite bunny flip flops and put my silky black hair in a messy bun effortlessly. I also had to tie my sweatpants extra hard because i had a size 0 waist.

I went down to the dining room to see a 10 course meal waiting for us. We ate our way through evevrything and talked about the famous influencer barrack obama's latest youtube prank video. After we finished of course i hadnt gained any weight because i am not fat like other girls.

"C'mon guys to my room" i said. They all went to my room and sat on my 3x king sized bed.

Draco was wearing bis pyjamas, and so was julian. Boys, no fashion sense. Meanwhile Delphi was wearing an oversized hoodie and had her hair in a messy bun like me. She had her hydroflask with a metal straw in her hand.

"Lets sing a song!!!" I said. "Ooh, i know one!" Draco said and put up my favorite song call me maybe on his iPhone 6. We all started singing. 

" I threw a wish in the well, don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way, I trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss, I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way. Your stare was holdin', ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot night, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going, baby?" We sang at the top of our lungs, clapping our hands on beat and grinning like mad(wo)men.

Right when we were about to sing the chorus, my door burst open and i saw Gootjes wearing a her night robe in midnight blue and her hair in pink curlers.

"WHAT IS THIS COMMOTION!?!?!?!" she shrieked. "We were just singing a song, moeder" said draco. 

"HET IS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! 1:30 AM! TO YOUR ROOMS AND IN BED! ALL OF YOU! NOW!" She shrieked once more. Draco, Delphi and Julian all scrambled out and gootjes watched me until i was in bed, which took 5 minutes, as i had a very long before bed ritual. Gootjes turned off the light as she went, and i was left in pitch black.

Today had been awesome, even though it had come to a less than desirable end. I could not wait for the next day and all the fun we would have in daylight.

Authors note

Hi guys! I hope you like this fic so far! I am staying in my boyfriends apartment because he fot covid and the flue at the same time, so he cant go to school and i have to personally teach him how to read and write in the next 10 minutes while trying to finish my 20 assingments in the next 10 minutes, but i will try tupdate as soon as i can!🥰😀✨