she moaned even more as chills sent through her spines.

as he pecked her lips, she got on top of him and took off her dress and threw it aside. she started kissing his neck, sucking his sweet spot and satisfying him.

he moaned right into her ears and she smirked as she took off his belt and threw it aside. her fingers went to unbutton his shirt as she planted her lips on his.

"impatient already baby?", he asked and she nodded as she started to unhook her bra and took off her wet panties. he sat up as he took off every other clothes on his body.

he stood up and she jumped onto him, having her legs wrapped around his waist, hands around his neck.

they kept kissing as they brought the game into the next level, their room.

throwing her on the bed, he crawled on top and started again with a kiss. "you're so pretty babe. i want to have you forever.", he said.

(lmao i don't want to write so much smut so ig go imagine urself bye)

they ended the thrill ride with kisses. she wanted to walk on her own but her legs said otherwise. eric stood up and carried her in bridal style as they went to wash up and get ready to sleep.

"goodnight sweetheart."

"goodnight babe."

-

hyunra sensed something weird.

she hasn't had her period in a while.

eric is still on his workplace. she sighed as she went to the nearest clinic to buy a pregnant stick. she used it right after she gets home.

it's two lines.

happiness filled inside her, she can't wait to tell eric about this happy great news. but before she can even tell, she fainted on the ground.

eric on the other side, he had his shift done earlier and decided to give his dear wife a surprise. but when he stepped into the house, all he saw was her collapsed on the floor.

"hyunra?! hyunra!!!!", he almost cried as he carried her and took her to the nearest hospital.

-

"doctor, is my wife okay?"

"your wife is okay, she can't be overworked and she needs to eat healthily as she's pregnant. remind her to take more vitamin and protein in order to not get her body overworked like today.", the doctor said.

"my wife is... what?!", eric asked.

"your wife is pregnant for 3 months.", and that the doctor left.

eric immediately rushed into her ward as he held her hands and looked at her with his sparkling eyes.

she slowly opened her eyes, "e-eric."

"shush, don't move. you need to rest well okay? you're pregnant now baby, be careful whenever you move to not hurt our child hmm?", he said as he squeezed her hands.

she nodded, "i will."

-

"joanne sohn!!! eric sohn!!! time for breakfast!!!"

the two sleepyhead came out of their room as they both yawned and sat on the chair after brushing their teeth.

joanne was delighted seeing her favourite breakfast as she cheered, "pancakes!!!" eric smiled at his daughter, "joanne, did you know? the first thing that your mother cooked for me was pancake, i guess she really loves pancake."

"mom loves pancake too?", joanne asked and hyunra nodded as she thought of the past memories.

"your dad was a bad guy for forcing me to eat food even if i don't have appetite, punch him for me joanne!", hyunra pouted and her daughter actually did.

"hey hey hey! your mother didn't eat anything for a whole week straight! i was so worried about her!!!", eric said as he raised his both hands up high.

"okay let's eat now. we are going to visit uncles later hmm?", hyunra said as she ate her pancakes. "uncles? YAYYYY im going to say hi to sangyeon uncle and hyunjun uncle!", joanne cheered and enjoyed her food happily.

eric and hyunra smiled.

-

they went to hyunjae's house as his house is big enough to fit whole group of the boyz.

"sangyeon uncle! hyunjun uncle!!!", joanne cheered as she ran to the two of them and hugged.

"heyyyyyy, our joanne is already this tall hmm?", sangyeon said as he ruffled her hair. "aigoo joanne did you know when i was your age i was even taller than your mother!", hyunjun said and the younger one giggled.

"let's go inside.", sangyeon said and bring joanne into the house with hyunjun.

eric and hyunra are holding hands as they walked slowly to the place, probably wanted some alone time. "babe."

"hmm?", she looked at him.

"if there's another chance, and you are not sangyeon hyung's sister, would you date him instead of me?", he asked and earned a chuckle from her.

"i would still love you eric sohn. you're mine, and only mine. i love you dear.", she said as she halted on her steps, so does he.

he turned her to look at him, "thank you babe. i love you more." he smiled at her sweetly and attached his lips on hers, sharing a kiss passionately.

"i know its bad to intterupt you two but your daughter is waiting for you two.", changmin laughed and quickly run away before any of them get to attack him.

the two then went into the house.

“everyone deserves to be loved, as long as you're a human in this world“ - author nim.

---
and... that's it for the special chapter hehe !
i may not write a very good ending for this special chapter but i hope for those who waited get to read it hehe. thank you so much for reading this book ♡
and if you like this one, do leave votes or any comment hehe ! do check out my other books too uwu thank you so muchhh >°<