24

tw //  death threat, death
Author POV
"what's the matter?" "why are we here now?" *yawn* "huh"

noises can be heard as the members were confused by the sudden meeting alarm from sangyeon in midnight 3am.

"okay okay!", sangyeon managed to get their attention despite their confusion filling the room. they looked at sangyeon as they focus on the leader. "so, just now there was a death threat letter sent... to us...", everyone widened their eyes.

"no way..."

"who the fuck?!"

"language eric sohn!"

"it's been a while since we receive one"

"we haven't done anything bad or kill anyone these days??"

"shush!", sangyeon hissed the crowd as they shut up again and he started to read the letter.

"dear the boyz,
now that i know where you live, and a new member in your group. i will slowly take you down, just like how i take your fathers' lives. dare to attack me again? i will make all of you suffer, especially you lee sangyeon. knowing my identity only make you all more in danger.
and you all did.
peace out, lim joonyoon"

"not that motherfucker again", sunwoo clenched his fist as he cursed. "language kim sunwoo", younghoon warned.

"can we kill him already?!", even juyeon who don't get angry easily, got irritated. jacob got the death threat letter as he read it. hyunra who's sitting beside him also lean closer to him and take a look.

"no, we need a plan. a quick plan to protect ourselves first before anyone lose their life. we must survive, this is the final battle with our main target", sangyeon said calmly.

'how the heck did he managed to calm down', changmin wondered. chanhee seems to have the same thought as he asked, "hyung... do you... have a plan already?" sangyeon nodded, but uncertainty on his face can be seen.

"what's wrong hyung? tell us!", hyunjae spotted it first.

"we... need to bring hyunra out first. she's out of this mission", sangyeon said and everyone else looked at her. "no", is all hyunra said.

"what do you mean no?"

"im staying with you all", she said firmly as sangyeon shot his glares to her. "no, you're not staying", the change in his tone is so obvious that some of the members started to panic.

"no sangyeon, i can help. i swear i c-"

"what do you mean help? do you have any idea how danger can it be? they're targeting you, you first! don't you understand what it means when the death threat mentioned you? they're going to target you!!! leave us now and you will be safe!", sangyeon shouted.

"what happens if they got me when im leaving? it's still the same thing sangyeon! they're not targeting me first, they're targeting the whole group, the whole group!!!", she shouted back. kevin and haknyeon pulled her to sit as they calm her down. sangyeon on the another side stayed silent as the point she said hit him.

'why didn't i thought of that too...'

"i'll make sure you will leave here safely, just... please. stop being so stubborn okay hyunra?", he argued back weakly. there's nothing he can do, and nothing on his mind besides protecting the innocent people.