41

Author POV
if you wanted to know about what happened to all of them, ill tell right now.

so uhh..

mr hur is dead. the boyz and hyunjun thought that this is the best way to handle him cause, if they give him to the police, he might escape and revenge like you never know what's gonna happen. btw hyunjun was the one to suggest that cause he hates his own father too ^^

the boyz as a mafia group, has now disbanded. as they promised hyunra, and as hyunra's wish when she saw shooting star, it granted, no more killing people. yay

they're staying with their own families now. all of their families located in jeju island. and if you ask about hyunra and hyunjun, well...

"hyunra you can stay with us if you don't mind, along with hyunjun...", sangyeon offered. "she has a brother?", his mother asked and she nodded.

"is the house next door available?", she asked.

"uhh... there's one, right beside us. the owner moved house around 1 month ago. why?", his mother replied. "we will live by ourselves, sangyeon and aunt you don't have to worry about us...", hyunra said with a thin smile.

"but-", sangyeon was about to say something when his mother cut him off.

"just call me mom, dear. plus, it's okay to live in together with us, we have spare rooms for you two too."

"o-okay, mom... but its too much for us and im scared that hyunjun will be uncomfortable."

the three of them went silence.

"okay, i'll call the owner of the next house for you then hyunra."

"thank you a-, m-mom!"

hyunra and hyunjun live together at next door to sangyeon and his mother. his mother also adopted hyunjun, and they don't have to change their last name :>

-

it's supposed to be winter now.

hyunra is taking a stroll on the park near the neighbourhood as she had her hands on her coat pockets.

it's quite dark as it's night time.

she took her phone out as her phone rang. "hello?"

"hi, are you free now love?", eric asked. she smiled like a fool at the name he called her as she nodded her head, forgetting that they're on a call, "yeah..."

"wanna meet up?", he asked.

"sure, where do we meet?", she asked.

"at the park."

"oh? im there right now, but i didn't see you", she said as she tiptoed to look further. "stop where you are, i will go to you.", he said and she nodded.

"oh and you may sit on the bench if there's one. i'll come to you as soon as i can", he said and she nodded again. she sat on the bench, looking at the lights as she got fascinated.

"whoa, the lights are pretty"

"but im sure nothing's prettier than hyunra the love of my life", he said sweetly. she got startled, forgetting that no one hang up the call, and blushed at his words.

"that's kinda smooth", she scoffed.

"yeah, and oh i think i see you, look at the back", he said and the call got hung up. she stood up as she turned her back to see eric waving at her cutely.

"eric!", she ran to him as he opened his arms widely with a bright smile and hugged him.

"i missed you so much", she pouted as she looked up to him. he nodded as he hugged her waist, "i missed you more"