28

Author POV
"after today's whole day off, we will start to plot the mission, you got me?", sangyeon said as all of them nodded. "okay, you can go to your room now", and that they got their hotel room key before heading to their own room.

sangyeon is sharing a room with changmin, changmin was supposed to share with eric but he bit eric and that scared the little one. hyunjae sharing the room with juyeon, younghoon roommate with chanhee, kevin and jacob together in a room (moonbae yasss), sunwoo, haknyeon and eric a room, and lastly hyunra having her own room.

sangyeon and changmin entered their room. changmin already expected the older to nag him and as expected. "ji changmin, didn't i told you to not bite the members? don't you remember what happened when you bite chanhee and he almost ended up being aware of you?! now look, eric is scared of you! you two better make up tomorrow, for now let's just get some sleep"

hyunjae ran into the room as he threw himself on the bed. while juyeon locked the door room and throw hyunjae's bag onto hyunjae, "ouch!" "sorry not sorry", juyeon showed his silly smile as he unpacked his own bag. "OH MY GOD", he got shocked as he saw weird things inside his bag instead of his belongings. hyunjae accidentally laughed at his reaction as he covered his mouth immediately. juyeon glared at him, "lee jaehyun". hyunjae gulped and quickly mouthed "sorry" to the younger.

younghoon and chanhee went into their room. they both lied down on their own bed and younghoon accidentally fell asleep. "$?#?? *? *!) $(#! (*92(?2$", younghoon mumbled in his dream as chanhee got startled and chuckled. chanhee recorded it and decided to show it to the members tomorrow morning.

kevin and jacob are having a small concert as jacob plays the guitar and kevin sings. hyunra who have her room besides them, went to their room and immersed herself with the duos singing 'showcase'. "woohoooooo! kevin and jacob, just, whoaaaa!!! didn't know you two can sing and even play instrument, damn talented", she praised. both of them are flattered by her praise as they continue their mini concert with having hyunra as their #1 fan.

the three maknae (haknyeon, sunwoo and eric) rushed into their room. "i will take the top bunk!", haknyeon shouted as he climbed to his bed and placed his jacket. "dibs on bottom bunk! HAHA eric is sleeping on the couch!!!", sunwoo threw himself to his bed before eric and throw his bag to there. "NOOOOOOOO", eric breakdowns as he faked some sobs. "sleep with hyunra then!", haknyeon suggested and sunwoo joined in the teasing. "yeah, go enjoy your 'one night stand' with her tonight! go go!", sunwoo said as the two of them giggled. eric threw them cushions as he tried to hide his embarrassed face, and excitement ngl.

-

"are you sure you wanna sleep HERE?", sunwoo asked again. eric nodded, "yes!" "oh okay then... goodnight!", haknyeon said and they off the lights of the room.

haknyeon thought their plan is a failure. well, eric went out of the room when they're asleep. he went to knock on hyunra's door room.

hyunra opened the door as she got startled by the sudden appearance, "e-". he rushed into the room and closed the door, hugging her as he scanned his eyes on her wear. "if i was not here then who are you wearing this for? someone else hmm?!"

her pajamas was only a short dress, and of course she wore safety pants too bruh.

"nooo

"nooo... i wear this for myself! yah what are you thinking, and why are you even here!!!", she asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"what? aren't you happy that im here huh?", he questioned back as his face got closer to hers and their noses touched. "im happy of course, but aren't you scared to get caught by sangyeon hyung?", she can't hide her smile from him as she pushed him away softly.

"no! im sure he won't even know im here, if that two don't tell hyung!", he said, refdering the two to haknyeon and sunwoo. of course they won't, it's their plan in the first place.

he hugged her waist again as he looked into her eyes, "i love you"

"i love you too", she smiled at him sweetly and that fully melted eric's heart. she tiptoed to kiss him, eric didn't expected her to do the first move but gradually enjoyed the kiss.

"what's with you today mhm? you're so proactive today hmm?", he smirked as he captured her lips even before she can answer.

tw // a bit nsfw (?)
"may i...?", he asked as his hand slipped into her pajamas, touching her bare skin. she knows what he wants, nodding shyly. a wide smile hung on his face as he took off her pajamas.

kissing each other passionately, she unbottoned and took off his pajama too. he carried her in bridal style and threw her onto the bed softly as he crawled on top of her and started to leave marks on her neck. she moaned as he suck on her sweet spot. "i love you", he placed a kiss on her forehead as they bring the 'game' to the next level.

at that moment, she felt butterflies inside her stomach, forgetting that she's pregnant and that she should be careful.

---
a bit short hehe but i just felt like giving you this chapter too, since i might get busy tomorrow. have a nice day!!!

and also uh drop one song for me ig! :D