CHAPTER SIX (TELLING QUICKSTRIKE)

Hey everyone thanks for 23 reads I'm so grateful to even have all of you reading despite my age as a 10 year old thanks for all the support well let's continue with the book here you go:

3rd person POV:
"Wake up Deathbringer," "Noooo," Deathbringer mumbeled. "Come on we have to tell your mum you know," Deathbringer groaned but said "alright I'm up," "Get dressed and have breakfast I invited your mother to come to the palace," "Alright,"
After that...
"Hmmm son you look a little weird oh well not surprised about that so what's the news?" "Deathbringer do you want me or you to tell her?" "Uhh I'll just tell her," "ok," "So what did you need to waste time with?" "Well you see mum you fit under a lot of categories like a mother and a assassin and also Nightwing an-," "Get to the point son!" Quickstrike snapped. "You also fall in the categorie Grandma now," Quickstrike dropped her mug and it crashed on the floor "Glory's pregnant?" "Uh yeah I am Lady Quickstrike I hope your uh okay with that," "Ok? this is amazing I can teach them EVERYTHING!" and she went on talking about what she could teach them and the official couple laughed." Wait one question though,"" Yes mother? "" When are you to going to get engaged? " Um well we actually haven't thought of that yet?" "Yeah we actually haven't," "Sooo when is it going to happen?" Quickstrike asked while sipping cinnacreme. "Uh how about a bit after the kids are born," "Yeah that's probably the best time to have a wedding," "Well all good so now can I leave?" "of course Lady Quickstrike," with a quick wave Quickstrike dissapered in the forest.