Twenty Five

Within a blink the boyz took out all of your men and Mingyu's men. The boyz know how to escape from ropes tied behind their back that's why they easily untied the ropes.

They aimed the gun at Mingyu. Meanwhile New aimed at you. You and Mingyu aimed back at the boyz. One move and everyone dies.

Mingyu: Don't try to act smart, assholes!

Sangyeon: We're not! Jieun come to us, please.

"Why would I do such a dumb thing?".
You questioned him while aiming your gun at him.

Sangyeon: Jieun listen you don't know who Mingyu really is.

"What do you mean? He's the world biggest mafia. I know everything about him. Try not to beat around the bushes and get straight to the point".

Jacob: He's the killer of your father, Jieun!
He suddenly said.

Your expression changed into a angry one. "Don't say shits like this just because you want me to trust you guys. You're fucking lying!".

Eric: He's telling the truth, Jieun.

Sangyeon: We're not lying.You can ask Mingyu.

You now aimed your gun at Mingyu. "Are they telling the truth, Mingyu?". You saw how Mingyu hesitated before answering.

Mingyu: They are telling the truth, Jieun.

Your eyes filled with tears as the gun you were holding dropped onto the ground. "How could you?! You know how much I love him?!". You said as you went near him and grabbed his collar.

He pushed you on the ground.

Mingyu: Don't fucking blame me! Your father was a stupid detective. He tried to kill me.

"Don't you dare the call my father stupid!".
You said as you got up from the ground and grabbed the gun.

Mingyu: I was just fine after killing Mr.Shaw. That's when your father started to investigate the case 19 to find the killer.

"You killed my father just because you don't want to get caught?".
You tried to wipe the tears that are falling from your eyes.

Mingyu: You could say that too, darling.

"Don't call me that you disgusting shit!"

Mingyu: If you don't want your sister to die, you better keep your fucking mouth shut.
He said as he grabbed your hair.

You struggled in his hold. "Don't do anything to my sister, please".

Mingyu: I know she's your weakness.
He chuckled as he signaled his men to bring the tablet.

Mingyu showed you the screen where your unconscious sister were tied up onto the chair with bunch of wires around her body. Your eyes widened. "N-no....Haeun.....".

Mingyu: One move and she dies.

"N-no...please.. Don't do anything to her. I'll do anything you want".
You said as you tried to control your tears.

Mingyu: Anything?
He smirked

You hesitated before answering. "Yes...anything".

Mingyu: Well good.
He said as he let you go from his hold.

You fall onto the ground. You got up and dusted your clothes.

"What do you want?".
You said as you faced him.

Mingyu: I want you to steal the Briolette Red Diamond.