33

One month later.

"Bitch whatttt? Oh my god what do you want?" Aaliyah frowned at Milani who dramatically threw her head back.

"I don't know. You choose." Milani pouted, holding her 8 and a half month belly as they stood in the food court.

"Panda Express." Aaliyah said, and she frowned.

"The fuck? Bitch ion want no damn orange chicken." Milani frowned at her, and she groaned.

"Chic Fil A." Aaliyah replied.

"No Aaliyah, choose right." Milani kept the frown on her face, and her guards chuckled, making her and Aaliyah laugh.

"Bitch how I'm supposed to know what the hell you want?" Aaliyah folded her arms.

"Smcht, Taco Bell?" Aaliyah asked, and Milani grinned.

"Yup. Let's go." She linked their arms, and Aaliyah shook her head in disbelief as Milani pulled her to the line of Taco Bell.

"Bitch I can't believe this. Your crazy fat ass bouta be shitting. And you know you hate shitting. Can't even wipe yourself with your fat ass, done pissed me off." Aaliyah frowned.

"Aaliyah!" Milani gasped, and she busted out laughing, making Milani mush her head.

"I can't stand hoes. Like foreal bitch I should beat your ass." Milani bucked at her, and she laughed.

"Cause girl we been tryna figure out what to feed you for 30 minutes. If you wanted Taco Bell, that's all you had to say. Gosh." Aaliyah chuckled, watching her order on the computer screen.

"So. Don't be complaining bitch." Milani shrugged, and Aaliyah laughed, shaking her head.

"You want something?" Milani asked.

"Nope. Be shitty by yourself." Aaliyah replied, and she laughed, grabbing her receipt.

Milani grabbed her bag of food, taking her nacho fries out as her phone rung.

"Chile tell him we finna bring you home." Aaliyah said as Milani laughed, answering her phone.

"Fat mama it's time to come home." Dave said once the call connected, and she smiled.

"I just left three hours ago." She chuckled, walking out of the mall with Aaliyah.

"Too long. I miss my baby." He replied, and she smiled, getting in the sprinter, her bags on the floor.

"Here I come Asani boo. Where's Kairi?" She asked, watching as Aaliyah rubbed her stomach.

"Right here, got me watching this Moana shit." Dave said, before smacking his lips.

"Ouuuu, money." Kairi said in the background, making Milani laugh.

"Here I come baby. I love you." Milani mumbled, eating more of her fries.

"I love you too Ms.Fiancé." He smirked, and she laughed, hanging up.

"Y'all so cute I feel like ripping my spinal cord through my throat." Aaliyah pouted, making her laugh.

"Big fiancé. See these diamonds danceeee." Milani held her hand up, and Aaliyah smiled.

"I know das' mufucking righttt." Aaliyah pretended to cover her eyes, making her laugh again.

"You stupid." Milani shook her head at her, and she shrugged as the van stopped.

"Bye bye best friend. I love you. Thank you for taking me out." Milani hugged Aaliyah once they stepped out.