23

Two months later. | November 27th, 2021.

"Will that be all Ms.Maraj?" Milani's head security asked over the phone.

"Yes. Thank you Ty." She mumbled, hanging up. She'd just had her security drop off and unpack the many items she'd ordered online.

She was currently at Dave's house where she'd been spending a lot of her time if she wasn't with her friends, sister, or parents.

"Kairi! Come eat mama." Milani called, sitting her plate at her mini table. Kairi's small feet pitter-pattered into the dining room, making her smile.

"Milani I'm not hungry." Kairi frowned, hugging around her leg.

"I made you grilled cheese and fries." Milani told her, and she quickly ran over to her table, making Milani laugh.

"I have juice?" Kairi asked, and Milani grabbed a caprisun, giving it to her.

"Thank you." She mumbled, and she smiled, kissing her cheek.

"You welcome fat mama. We gone do your hair after okay?" Milani said, and she nodded, scrolling on Tiktok as she ate her fries.

Milani walked in the bathroom, grabbing the tea a company had sent her to promote. She took pictures of herself, creating a collage, before posting them on Instagram.

milanijinsui

Liked by nickiminaj and 423,444 othersmilanijinsui : Flat tummy, boombod tea

milanijinsui : Flat tummy, boombod tea. Use code 'Jinsui' for $$$ off! #ad.
View all 10,982 comments
daveeast : Baby 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
fav__foreign : Sista these pics bomb as fuck!
toosii2x : 😍❤️‍🔥

Her phone rung, and she smiled, answering the FaceTime.

"You look so pretty baby." Dave said once the call connected, and she blushed.

"Thank you boo. Can you come home now?" She mumbled as she got in his bed.

"I only been gone a few hours Milani." He chuckled.

"So. That's too long. I wanna go on a date." She said, laughing seeing Kairi running in room with her phone, climbing on top of the large bed.

"Not today mama. I'm busy." He told her, and she frowned, rubbing Kairi's back as she laid on her chest.

"Too busy for us?" She asked, putting her and a sleepy Kairi in the view of the camera.

"I'll take you out tomorrow baby. I promise." He smiled, and she rolled her eyes.

"You been working all week Asani. It's okay to take a break. I miss you at home." She mumbled.

"Tomorrow, I swear." He said, and she rolled her eyes again, ending the call.

She called Solan, putting the phone to her ear.

"I miss you so much." Solan answered, making her smile.