Toilet Encounter (Sakuaka)

Start from the beginning

"Shut up."

After that Komori stopped.

"So who's the lucky girl?"

"It's not a girl."

Komori started looking on the other side.

"Wait so it's actually a boy? Is he a volleyball player? Maybe I know him. I can see and talk to them for you if you want."

Sakusa didn't say anything. He just stared at Akaashi, admiring his beauty. It's just this is the first time him experiencing something like this so he doesn't know that he's doing it. Komori follows Sakusa's gaze and lands on Akaashi.

"Is it Fukurodani's setter!?"

Sakusa looks away.

"SO IT. IS. HIM. I know him!! Let's talk to them. I met him during the qualifiers."

Komori starts dragging Sakusa to where Bokuto-Akaashi were and the crowd keep turning the heads from the match to look at Sakusa. Akaashi's eyes also keep on watching and at one point both are looking at each, only this time, not turning away. A small grin appears on Akaashi's face and Sakusa couldn't help but smile too. They took a whole turn and now here they are.

"Hey Bokuto san!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You are Komori Motoya! I'll not lose this time."

"Yes! Bring it on!!"

Both Komori and Bokuto started talking and it seemed like there was no end to it. Akaashi and Sakusa just stood behind their duos until Sakusa couldn't take it. He was about to beckon Komori that he's going back, when someone tugged on his jacket sleeve. To his surprise it was Akaashi.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?"

This is one of the most surprised moments Sakusa ever experienced in his lifetime. First was when he didn't hate Komori, Second when he liked volleyball, and third just may be this. Sakusa nods. For a moment, Sakusa could've sworn he saw Akaashi surprised.

'So he's just like me?', Sakusa thought.

With that both of them made their way out and the other two didn't even notice.

.

.

.

.

Near the Vending Machine

"Would you like to drink something?"

"I'll drink a cold coffee. What about you? Let me pay."

Both were persistent but Akaashi won this time. Sakusa unexpectedly gave in. Rubbing both his hands he finally muster up some courage,

"Thank You."

"?"

"Umm... This morning... when you were inside the restroom I was there."

"You- you heard that?"

"I did."

"I hope they apologized."

"They did."

Akaashi was a bit hurt that Sakusa wasn't with him for the reason he would've liked to.

"Ah then I'd be leaving..."

Oh boy he thought wrong. so wrong. In the next moment Sakusa grabbed Akaashi's sleeve.

"Where are you going?"