𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

ending 2 is probably never coming out.

(There's  reason for why I put that there. Mainly for the reach for the stars)

TW: Suicide attempt. being pushed out of a building

Bakugou Katsuki POV:-

Today... Is the day.. Either the downfall of UA. Or my life ends... I'm fine with either one! *sigh* I'm not gonna miss this place one bit.. But this is the last time I'm ever gonna see UA.. I started getting the n00se, and chair ready.. And now.. Time to go to school! The last day... I don't care how it goes.. Because it doesn't even matter anymore.. I stood in front of the gates of U.A... Aka hell. First thing I wanna do before I leave is ruin All Might, and Midoriya. I'm not gonna let Midoriya admit everything, I'm gonna expose him. Because knowing him. He'd probably start crying, and admitting everything, and everyone would treat him like a small UwU baby. And I hate that! I told a certain *someone* to put pictures of Midoriya, and All Might being a fucking bitches to me everywhere around the school. (can you guess who the someone is?) And this *someone* was a spy for me this whole time, everything single thing Midoriya did to me, and the Todosquad, they got pictures, and videos of. 

I was always one step ahead of him, I could've easily blackmailed him, but it's more fun when you see everything he worked so hard for.. Fall. I'm honestly so excited. I started walking to class 2-A. (Their second years now right?) And all I heard as I walking, was people talking about the "perfect angel" No one was talking about me anymore, isn't it so much more interesting when you see the most "perfect" student, become the bad guy? I got a notification from my phone... ah yes.. Finally the video.. The video that'll really make everyone hate Midoriya! I smirked, and put the video online. all over social media. If your wondering what the video is.. Well here. We were in a classroom after school, he never even had a thought that there was a camera in the room.

*flashback*

Midoriya:- "Oh hi Bakugou, alone again I see? Ha.. You're probably cleaning up your desk again. Well... I'm just here to discuss something with you. I'm gonna make your life a living hell! I'll make sure no one likes you. You'll soon be known as the "villain of U.A" Oh wait you already are that! I'll frame you for almost everything! Who knows what I'll do. I could make it look like you did something you weren't supposed to do. There's nothing you can about it! You have no one on you're fucking side!! Then there's me. Someone who has the whole school on their side. Why aren't you saying anything? Oh well.. Doesn't matter. I can't wait. I already made All Might hate you. I can do so much more... I'll see you tomorrow.."

*End of flashback*

I got so much more dirt on him. Lots more... I walked in class, and saw the pictures, I got the *someone* to expose, were all over the board everyone was looking at them.. I guess it's time to thank them.. I walked over to them. And handed them a note before I sat down at my desk.

"Thank you for all of your work.. You were honest the best person in the class. I'm grateful that you helped me with everything, I'm sorry you had to do all of the work, but as promised. Here's the necklace and matching bracelet you always wanted. I put them on your desk. Today is probably the last day we're gonna ever talk... Thank you for everything...

Momo Yaoyorozu."

She looked at me, and smiled, and mouthed "You're welcome" I nodded, she was the only person I trusted. And she did what she was told to do. When Midoriya came into class everybody flooded him with questions. He pushed everyone out of way, and saw everything on the board. And saw the words. "I'm always one step ahead of you Midoriya." The Midoriya part written in my blood. It was fake blood of course, but we'll just say it's my blood. He looked at me, and I smirked. 

Bakugou:- "It must've felt good to be a liar while it lasted, huh Midoriya?" I laughed.

Midoriya:- "... What is this..? Why would you do this!?!"

Bakugou:- "Why..? WHY!?! YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER!! AND YOU'RE ASKING 'WHY'!?!" 

Midoriya:- "I- I-" 

Bakugou:- "Has the cat got your tongue?" I teased.

His breakdown is gonna be the best thing ever.

Midoriya:- "W-why!? Why did this have to happen to me!?! Where did you get these?!?!" 

Bakugou:- "I had a spy. And they took pictures of everything you did, and said to everyone."

Midoriya:- "WHO IS THE SPY!?!"

Bakugou:- "I'll fucking let them reveal themselves when their ready. But doesn't sweet sweet karma feel great? I can't wait until Inko finds out."

We continued to "peacefully" talk to each other. Until Mr Aizawa came in. We were told to go outside, and wait for him. Everything is going to plan. I stood near a window all I have to do is trigger him. I'm trying to make it look like he killed me.

Midoriya:- "Why would you do this? You knew I was gonna admit everything after you died! You didn't have to do all of this!?"

Bakugou:- "If I didn't do all of. My plan would be ruined. Plus you were doing the same thing to me."

Midoriya:- "Plan? You never had a fucking plan."

Bakugou:- "Yes, I did. You're just finding out now. Man... You were just starting to feel so much pity for me~ You're "perfect angel" image is now ruined forever."

Midoriya:- "Fuck you, Bakugou!"

He walked closer to me, and pushed me out of the window. Little did he know, I was recording this live.. Thanks Yaoyorozu. Well... This is it.. I'm finally get die. That's what I thought! But no someone just had to save! Who the hell is it? They put me on the ground. I finally got a good look of their face... Hawks? Why is he here?

Bakugou:- "The fuck?"

Hawks:- "Kid! How you doing? You could've died if I wasn't there to save you! Why didn't you use your quirk."

... Fuck it. I should just tell him the truth, I always the the n00se anyway. 

Bakugou:- "Because I actually wanted to die... Life is shit okay!"

Hawks:- ".... I had a friend who was kind of like you... Why don't you just run away? maybe start a new life? It's so much better than dying don't you think?"

Bakugou:- "What do you mean? Why are you here anyway!?"

Hawks:- "You're principal called me. The teachers needed me for something. Anyway.. I don't want anyone dying. So if life is just treating you like shit then just run away maybe create a new life.. That's what an old friend of mine did. I gotta run kid, but think about what I said." 

He flew off.. But he really got me thinking.. Should I really just run away? As I was walking back to apartment... I decided that... I'm gonna run away. U.A will get worse in the future anyway. Looks like I got one for request for Yaoyorozu.. So I ended up faking my death. I got Yaoyorozu, and the todosquad to help me. They managed to make a fake body of mine, it looked real too. They made it look like I overdosed, and died from blood loss... Now let's skip to 2 years later. I ran away to the U.S.A. I changed my name, my look. I don't use my quirk, so I'm "quirkless" I took online school. It sucked. But the downfall of Midoriya and All Might went good. The todosquad filled me in on everything, they don't know what I look like, or what my new name is, but we do talk at least every 8 months. From they said. The heroes the actual good heroes. Found my letter I gave to All Might, Midoriya, and my parents, my parents went to jail for 'child abuse' and 'drugs' it was on the news, that was fun to watch. All Might also went to jail, for the cause of my "suicide". Fucking Midoriya was expelled, and couldn't become a hero anymore. The Todosquad, said that Midoriya still feels guilty for my "death" Most of class 3-A is going to therapy. Honestly... I'm glad I ran away, I made some real friends. I got a pretty decent job. I probably still act like an asshole. At times... But I think I changed for the better.

I'm sorry that this wasn't long this was rushed. I wanted to add a lot more! But I was super busy, and didn't have enough time to work on this enough. also sorry if ending 2 comes out a bit late-