8 - New Place? New Companion!

Zacznij od początku

???: I'm in.

Y/n: Wait. You're just going to join that easily?

???: One. I'm not going to let him take over my world, if he somehow can! I'm taking over my world, not some rando who likes stealing people's faces!! Two, I was dragged to this world literally against my own will! I've tried using Gehaburn to escape, but I can't even summon it for some reason!

Y/n: Well, you're not the first to have this problem. So, give me your name. If your first name's Y/n, like mine, give me a nickname.

Y/n Ankokuboshi: So what the man said was true. We do share a name. Well, my name is Y/n Ankokuboshi. Know this, other me. I'm not very found, or even happy to be working with you, but I can mangage. But if you betray me, in any way, shape, or form, I WILL make you regret it.

Y/n: O-Okay... No worries! I won't betray you!

Y/n Ankokuboshi: Good. There is one thing with the nickname thing though. I never had one.

Y/n: Oh. Well, since you have kinda dark clothes, and no offense, but sorta dark eyes...

Y/n Ankokuboshi: None taken.

Y/n: Well, I was thinking Kurome!

Y/n Ankokuboshi: Kurome... I guess that could work. For now.

Y/n: Alright then! I guess I'll be calling you Kurome!

Kurome: Alright.

Nick: Hey Y/n! I wanted to tell you something about Y/n Ankokuboshi, or Kurome as you've named him.

Kurome: It's that guy!

Y/n: Yeah. He can talk to me through our thought waves. So what's up?

Nick: Just figured that I'd let you know that Kurome is an INCREDIBLY skilled fighter.

Y/n: *to Kurome* Wait, really?

Kurome: Yup. Fought devils, fallen angels, and even deities.

Y/n: You know what? I'm glad you're on my side!

Nick: Oh, and two more versions should be coming at anytime. Be on the lookout for 'em.

Y/n: So... want to get moving now?

Kurome: Yes, please.

*Time-skip*

We see the Great Sage BWA Switch, looking for something.

BWA Switch: Where did it go...? This doesn't make sense! I can't the damn thing anywhere! I know it was around here, but it couldn't have grown legs and walked away!

As BWS Switch keeps trying to find what it is, Y/n and Kurome can be heard.

Kurome: WHY THE HELL ARE WE IN A F***ING DESERT!

Y/n: FOR THE LAST TIME, I HAVE NO CLUE!!!

Kurome: YOU HAVE SOME IDEA! I MEAN, WHO THE HELL PUTS A DESERT NEXT TO A LAND THAT SOMEHOW HAS NO HEAT LIKE THIS!!!

Y/n was about to argue back, when he sees BWA Switch.

Kurome: HEY!

Y/n: Hold your thoughts, Kurome. BWA Switch, is that you?

BWA Switch gets startled, and turns around to see Y/n and Kurome.

BWA Switch: Oh, it's you! *to Y/n* I heard about your exploits. Like saving a whole kingdom for example. That is something not many can do. Great work, youngster!

Y/n: Well, I did have some help with that...

BWA Switch: While I do have you... Have you and your new companion here seen a lamp around here?